It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting: A Thread to Make you Laugh and go WOW!! (Some Amazing Vids Here With Funny Pics and Vid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
We All Need to Laugh Once in a While! (Vids, Pics, and Animated GIF's That Will Make You Smile)

With all the serious subject matter on ATS (including all the doom and gloom) I thought that I would post a thread that will hopefully put a smile on your face
From funny commercials to thing that will make you go "WOW", SOMETHING here will put a smile on your face! (guaranteed or your money back ... also no refunds!)

Let me first say that I know not everyone has the same sense of humor so I *tried* to varied it up a bit. I purposefully excluded toilet humor as I RARELY find that type of humor funny.

Join in and post content if you think ATS can be a might to serious sometimes and can use a lighter side! Now lets get silly! (BTW I think cats are cool
so get ready)

• Video! I thought it would be cool to start with some (banned because they're to funny) commercials!

(The worlds funniest commercial (Warning: Language))
    Sorry guys, this one breaks T&C ... you'll have to go to the link!
    The worlds funniest commercial

• Exam Answers! Yup ... You read that right! Sometimes students can come up with some very creative answers... and teachers can come up with some creative responses!

(hope I don't get into trouble for this one!)

• Funny pictures! It's amazing that such humor can be captured in a single instance!

(WTF?!?!?)

(Yeah I'm cool...whaddabout it?)

• Funny Animated GIFs. Nothing can beat a still picture... unless it's in motion!

• To top it off here are some mind blowing viedo's! Please watch in full "Wing-suit amazing footage" ... InSAnE!!! I can't embed these video's so by all means visit the links .... you may even end up putting this site into your "favorites"!

(HOLY-CHIT!!! Make sure you watch the whole thing!)

Wing-suit amazing footage

Did He Just Play A Trance Song On A Guitar?

(HAHAHAHA MUST WATCH! Ninja Cat!)

Ninja Cat

Animated Optical Illusion

Dog Senses Earthquake Before It Strikes

(I think I'm in love)

Girl Shreds On Guitar

(World Record - Flight of the Bumblebee - AMAZING - 320 BPM! and I thought I played fast .... Holy Chit!!!)

(And to end it all here's a cute video by dad and daughter)

Awesome Father And Daughter Duet

Unfortunately there was one amazing video that I CANNOT find that I really wanted to share with you. I depicted 3 siblings playing bluegrass ... They were truly amazing ... If anyone can find this please let me know or just post it

Well .... I hope that something in my post put smile on your face. If nothing here made you smile then you may want to get check out because you might not be human!

I really hope you enjoyed this thread and please don't forget to add content to keep the smiles, laughs, and wows coming!

Sources:
    www.youtube.com
    www.yurock.net
    www.lazypalace.com
    smilepanic.com
    www.videobash.com

Peace to all!

-AesonStorm-
    edit on 11-7-2011 by AeonStorm because: title + title size + 1 video + added info + sp

• posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:00 PM
    link   
    reply to post by AeonStorm

HAHAHAHA!!!

I love this one!!

And um.... seriousness out of ATS... back to my dancing videos!!

No intention to Hijack, but good reason to take the lighter side of life right??

Well done, S+F!!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:31 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Im a Marty

Most Definitely ... don't worry about hi-jacking .... this thread is all about the smiles

I just hope that this thread doesn't just up and die after the work I put into it!

I really think that a good laugh is needed every now and then!

Peace,

-AS-
    edit on 10-7-2011 by AeonStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:48 PM
    link   
    Wow ... I'm disappointed with the lack of response to this thread .... I guess ATS is the place to be if you only want to be serious!

All that work for nothing! .... *sigh* ...oh!... Exuding you "I'm a Marty" At least you found some fun stuff here
    ...even if it's your own lol

Well done BTW

edit on 10-7-2011 by AeonStorm because: sp + added

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:57 PM
    link   
    Well, here's the best I can find at the moment.
    '
    [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/28133684a780.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7db0b5d2952c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56049785b574.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/392e70835e00.jpg[/atsimg]

^ Mouse Support Included!
    edit on 11-7-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

Edit - Maybe the bear thing is a little to...extreme

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:03 AM
    link   
    reply to post by buni11687

LOL! Good job Buni! Those are some classic pictures!

Thanks for contributing!.... If you want to be amazed, check out the videos at the bottom of my post
    especially the Wing-suit amazing footage

Peace,

-AS-
    edit on 11-7-2011 by AeonStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:13 AM
    link   
    Thanks for all the laughs. But I have to comment on the Guitar player.. wasn't she simply brilliant. Made it all look so easy.. which is a trait of the master guitarist.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:20 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
    Thanks for all the laughs. But I have to comment on the Guitar player.. wasn't she simply brilliant. Made it all look so easy.. which is a trait of the master guitarist.

That guitar player was INSANE ... I should know because I've played guitar since the age of EIGHT! And forget about the World Record holder that I show doing "Flight of the Bumblebee!"!!! at over 300 BPM!!

It kills me how effortlessly this man plays and how effortlessly he moves his fingers across the fret board.

-AS-
    edit on 11-7-2011 by AeonStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:28 AM
    link   
    [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c4677f4d2189.gif[/atsimg]

I posted a lot more animated GIFS on:

Post your best Animated GIFS

Share share share!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:34 AM
    link   
    Just have to throw in a funny call of duty clip

Edit - This is a classic I gotta add to

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:02 AM
    link   
    [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7f41ca2dc0ff.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a77f1142358.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:06 AM
    link   

edit on 11/7/11 by Im a Marty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:01 AM
    link   
    Awesome thanks for sharing...was definately good for a laugh

new topics

top topics

join