It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: No Oklahoma City bombing videos found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

The FBI has not found videotapes from the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing that are being sought by a Utah lawyer and do not believe another records search is reasonable or will uncover the information, the agency has told a federal judge.

Trentadue sued the FBI and the CIA in 2008 to get the videos and contended the FBI's efforts to locate the information have been inadequate. He is looking for surveillance tapes taken the morning of the bombing from exterior cameras on the Murrah building and dashboard camera video from the Oklahoma Highway Patrol's arrest of Timothy McVeigh. McVeigh was convicted of and executed for the bombing.

Trentadue asserts that the videos exist and will expose that others were involved in the domestic terrorist attack that killed 168 people.

www.google.com...

I could not find this already posted, so I have posted it myself
If my searching was lame and it was already posted please delete this thread mods

What the hell man, they can't find it?
I almost posted this in general conspiracies but it's the truth and not a conspiracy

Many thought that the videos were edited at first, and now FBI cannot find all the videos

There's definitely something up
The truth is out there!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

sometimes it's at least just beneficial to know who your enemies are, as american people, and what agencies have been corrupted or infiltrated by agendas working against the american people... the FBI now being one of those, based on this cover up

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
they probably burned the tapes to cover some sort of covert op's a$$...that and their own a$$e$

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Maybe they should set up a system where all files and videos are housed where somebody other than the alphabet agencies can account for them.

Get tired of hearing that they can't find the evidence or it was accidentally destroyed.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

I could not find this already posted, so I have posted it myself

In this case you should alter your search pattern:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Show us a video or it didn't happen.

Star me.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
In this case you should alter your search pattern:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I see my apologies
Thank you for giving me a link to my own thread

Perhaps you can alter your search pattern by actually clicking on a link that you find
also by the way I found a link and you said that you did a search I would have presented it to you in a very friendly manner as opposed to saying "you should alter your search patterns"

You lack courtesy, class and don't follow your own suggestions

Thx for the post nonetheless, star for you

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

LOL a rude comment and link to your own thread, epic fail! But on a serious note, This sets kind of a bad premise for the possible future release of any "pentagon footage" that people keep waiting for.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I ahve a family member who in the UK Forces lives, breathes eats and sleeps high explosives and all that these nasties entail.

We have had long discussions into this event and he always beats me with the finale of : there is no explosive mixture on earth that when placed outside of this building could of done that damage from inside the van said to have been used. Its impossible. If I filled you a van sized PE shaped charge and said 'have a go' you'd fail.

Then Sept. 11th happened and he just sat there with his eyes glazed over and a total 'oh #' look on his face.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I stand corrected, I was sure to have seen a multi-paged thread about the very same issue earlier today.

I did read it HERE and it was posted HERE as well hours before your thread.

Here's a tissue for your tears..

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie

I stand corrected, I was sure to have seen a multi-paged thread about the very same issue earlier today.

I did read it HERE and it was posted HERE as well hours before your thread.

Here's a tissue for your tears..

None of those are ATS links, you realize that right?

Anyhow, you posting my link wasn't a big deal
The tone in the response was

no biggie though
enjoy the rest of your day

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

And how many explosive devices were found in the building that day... Was it 2 or 3? I have trouble remembering with the sheer volume of terror the first manifested.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Oklahoma was two separate explosions seconds apart on the earthquake meter....
They had to clear the building to defuse other devies before carrying on with the rescues.....
A US army helicopter carrying a whole us army explosives team blew up over killeen texas about an hour after the Murrah building went up.
All sixteen passengers and crw of that blackhawk were blown to smithereens across the face ot texas.....
Killeen is about an hours flight time from okla city.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I was in OKC the day it happened. I remember those days vividly...and the aftermath.
I also remember seeing them produce several videos on the local news, one in particular was the video from the officers car that pulled McVeigh over. So, I know That video evidence exists, or at least, Did exist!! I Seen It with my Own Eyes!!!
Unfortunately, I didn't have the foresight to realize that 20 yrs. later I'd be discussing that very video. Otherwise, I would have recorded it!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

don't forget: We have one of the most secure buildings in the world BUT, the ONLY camera that caught it only takes a picture every 5 seconds......

and another favorite: it happens just off camera but, if you listen/watch , you can hear the events/ see the aftermath...........

maybe we could take the money that was funding the shuttle program and buy more cameras, or better quality ones.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Why/how is it that our agencies lose things so much? Jeez, maybe they should hire some librarians or something.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Good luck.

He'd likely have better luck obtaining the video of the Bin Laden raid, and all related images, video and evidence that will NEVER be made public.

top topics

join