It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were the Elohim in The Garden of Eden Survivors of the Great Flood, if not Who were They?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Hi, I've got all the Sitchen books and a fabulous one, Christian O'brien, The Genius of the Few. O'brien actualy went to the trouble of checking some of the translations and redoing them, more than worth a read and reference book.

Having worked through the religious biblical version of history, which led into the Alien concept and the Anunnaki.
With this concept my heckles come up, there is no doubt reading between the lines we were made tobe slaves and unfortunately the apple, whatever that kick up the jacksy was, opened our eyes to being exploited. I also have a problem with their removing gold from earth. OK good reason, a failing atmosphere or whatever else I have read, but should we be gearing up for our Lords and Master's imminent return to our planet via an ever repeating cycle of visits. I hope not because you don't need to be a genius to think that were the Anannaki incoming, all they would need to do to throw this planet into disarray and take over again is simply to throw something big enough at it. There are many people who would be wailing God's vengenced etc etc and plunged back to Eden again, how would we know?

My money is on the Atlantean concept, or ourselves after a series of cataclysms. We had far too much knowledge, at too early an era, such as knowing about the precession of the equinoxes in Sumer, thats a 25,950 year cycle! In fact if this concept is right and we are honest, we went backwards, after Eden or were dragged backwards until somewhat recently when we chugged into the industrial revolution and started going forward again to where we are today. I doubt we are using the technology or the power sources we used in the past. Rest assured I am up with my Sitchen.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by yets777

Originally posted by Lynda101
Where did the Elohim originally come from?

edit on 3-7-2011 by Lynda101 because: (no reason given)
yes they were , each time they return too restore the knowledge and pass it on , like a pyramid, from the top down , along the way down when it passes lives and a lineage some of the information gets altered for personal benifit's, this is where it goes wrong everytime and people start calling them demons , the collective needs to accept there teachers and source of eternal life or chaos is created. the source is eazy to find , it is within the heart and mind and every cell within your bodies.your a fragment of the source . science says that in another manner, there's only one truth , look within ;"it's peace with all".

By your saying "when they return" I am assuming you going for the Elohim being aliens who return periodically. They pass on knowledge down to us but the priesthood for their own reasons alter it and the Elohim get demonised. Collectively we need to understand their teaching about eternal life or chaos and our ability to know the truth in their teaching is an abilitiy we inherently have within us.

If I understand you right, its almost as though you infer we are merely on a time tread-mill in our relationship with the Elohim, which if Sitchen is right comes around every 3500 years apprx. I find this difficult to fully agree with because I wonder if there is any mention of their visits to other cultures around the world. There is mention in the South American of tall men coming with bronze coloured skin etc but whether they are Elohim coming every 3500 years I must be honest I haven't checked.

I also wonder about your comment on their teaching re eternal life v chaos. What are the Elohim offering us in reality? People trot out the phrase 'eternal life' without having a clue what it would actually entail. All we have is a description of people sitting on thrones, surrounded by angels singing etc - that for an eternity? nothing gives us light on this matter. With Chaos, we have a kind of that already and its a talent we have of bringing order out of chaos, its how we think, what we do. You don't mention reincarnation, which I have experience of and which pulls the wheels off of the promise of an eternal heaven which has been sold to some as though its flooded with virgins. 'Peace with all'

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by yets777

Where did the Elohim originally come from?

edit on 3-7-2011 by Lynda101 because: (no reason given)
yes they were , each time they return too restore the knowledge and pass it on , like a pyramid, from the top down , along the way down when it passes lives and a lineage some of the information gets altered for personal benifit's, this is where it goes wrong everytime and people start calling them demons , the collective needs to accept there teachers and source of eternal life or chaos is created. the source is eazy to find , it is within the heart and mind and every cell within your bodies.your a fragment of the source . science says that in another manner, there's only one truth , look within ;"it's peace with all".

By your saying "when they return" I am assuming you going for the Elohim being aliens who return periodically. They pass on knowledge down to us but the priesthood for their own reasons alter it and the Elohim get demonised. Collectively we need to understand their teaching about eternal life or chaos and our ability to know the truth in their teaching is an abilitiy we inherently have within us.

If I understand you right, its almost as though you infer we are merely on a time tread-mill in our relationship with the Elohim, which if Sitchen is right comes around every 3500 years apprx. I find this difficult to fully agree with because I wonder if there is any mention of their visits to other cultures around the world. There is mention in the South American of tall men coming with bronze coloured skin etc but whether they are Elohim coming every 3500 years I must be honest I haven't checked.

I also wonder about your comment on their teaching re eternal life v chaos. What are the Elohim offering us in reality? People trot out the phrase 'eternal life' without having a clue what it would actually entail. All we have is a description of people sitting on thrones, surrounded by angels singing etc - that for an eternity? nothing gives us light on this matter. With Chaos, we have a kind of that already and its a talent we have of bringing order out of chaos, its how we think, what we do. You don't mention reincarnation, which I have experience of and which pulls the wheels off of the promise of an eternal heaven which has been sold to some as though its flooded with virgins. 'Peace with all'
the word "alien" is allready an attempt for divide, we are all brothers and sisters, i would personaly not call god and the angels "aliens", but i see the advantage some took by never telling you your family to god and the angels , lol " fallen angels " may allso mean they jump down to earth everytime to assist us , littartly incarnate here for assistance , see the legends and see them : atlantis , egypth ,
yeshua and the twelve , knights of the round table , they have returned and they are expecting some love spread and some "lessons learned". Ah how they try to fear you every time about the beautyfull message they brought

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

I take your point that we are all part of a cosmic family, with cosmic guardians or carers eg the Elohim. However looking at what I have found out by researching different things recently, this world needs more than a check on every 3500 years. If you take it that the Elohim used religion to instil their teachings, looking at religion and what it has meant for humanity , do you think they will use a different tool to help humanity?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join