It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente & Max Keiser on The Edge 25 June 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
My favorite 2 people to listen too, on the same show! What could be better!

Gerald has on a white jacket, says hes trying out for IMF head position... IMF - International Mafia Federation...

hahah I love this guy...

Brings up alot of good points... Bankers are basically a mafia... Gimme the interest, or else im taking your natural resources..

AHHH I love his saying! "When people get desperate and have nothing to lose, they lose it!"

Celente Bingo, what a great idea Max!

ENJOY

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Great video! Celente sure hits the nail on the head every time I hear the man talk. People should heed his warnings. I know I do.. S&F OP....

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I'm amazed more people don't see whats coming.

I've done everything I can to prepare. I sold my McMansion and paid cash for a much smaller but still nice house, cashed out all my investments that were in stocks and bought a 4wd 9 passenger Suburban and a self contained travel trailer that will sleep my whole family, the rest is safe, but not in paper anymore. My debts are all paid and I closed all my credit accounts. I only put enough money in the bank to cover what I know will be going out in the next 30 days from my debit card and monthly bills. I also have enough barrels of VP racing fuel to allow me to get that camper anywhere in the lower 48 states. Thankfully I'm centrally located, but I'll let conditions dictate where we end up. Oh I also bought spices, cases of spices. Canned food takes up space, and only lasts for a short time. With the right spices I can make Muskrat taste good.

What most people fail to realize is that when the money stops the trucks stop coming, Thats when it starts. In a matter of days crocery stores will have nothing but tubes of anchovy paste on the shelves, that last run of the store stock combined with what people have in the cupboards will last maybe a month if they ration it correctly. But look around, do these folks look like they know how to ration food? Then what? The ones who are able will flee the cities looking for food, the ones that aren't will just die.

Even the folks who make it out are in for a bleak future. Without electricity their skills are worth jack squat. Without the knowledge of how to kill and preserve game they will not thrive. New Yorkers and Chicagoans can't own guns, so they'll be trying to take food from folks who have lots of guns. I doubt that'll work out well for them.

Country folks will live a bit longer, and more of them, but even out in the boonies very few people have retained their survival skills. Eventually most will die.

I really do hope it never comes to that, but I just don't see it going any other way. My sisters father in-law is one of the haves, he is loaded. And what has his response been? He's buying guns, lots of guns, and lots of ammo. Does that sound like the mentality of a man who wants to give up anything he has?

It's coming, and it's going to get ugly.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
One thing i dont see spoken out is that when money is lost, which certainly is going to happen (market to myth cant be forever and some restructuring needs to take place sometime with interest rates going up) PM are going to loose value.
Am i wrong at this?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Bob Chapmen of the int forecaster just said he sees 50 percnt inflation in 2012...
not to mention the speculation on what's left of the ruined corn crop...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
let the people Vote !!!

Thats where we lost it and now we are left with voting for the right hand or left and still get the same puppet masters pulling the strings.

Go after the zionist puppet masters if you want to fix anything.

We don't need politicans and money changers to lead us when we are quite able to take control of our own lives so get ready for a fight, get ready for change because its coming like it or not.

Originally posted by earthling42
One thing i dont see spoken out is that when money is lost, which certainly is going to happen (market to myth cant be forever and some restructuring needs to take place sometime with interest rates going up) PM are going to loose value.
Am i wrong at this?

Good question but as people see the fraud in the market and know then banks are on the hook then anything will do to cash out the useless fiat paper.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I don't understand why people take Gerald Celente seriously.

He's a fraud and I gave his video a

He is kind of funny though.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

So what's your interpretation of the future, and have you an accurate record of predictions???

Are you aware that bailouts 2,3,4 etc disguised as TARP, QE, are the reasons why the ponzi scheme has kept afloat, and is now collapsing?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

So what's your interpretation of the future, and have you an accurate record of predictions???

I don't know the future and neither does Celente. How accurate is his track record? Do you have a list of events that he has predicted that have come true and that haven't come true?

Are you aware that bailouts 2,3,4 etc disguised as TARP, QE, are the reasons why the ponzi scheme has kept afloat, and is now collapsing?

Are you suggesting that we keep the Ponzi scheme a float to prevent the collapse? If not why are you afraid of the collapse?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Bob Chapmen of the int forecaster just said he sees 50 percnt inflation in 2012...
not to mention the speculation on what's left of the ruined corn crop...

Last year we burned 1/3rd of the corn crop as ethanol.

And people wonder why food prices have gone up.

It's like the true goal of the greem movement is depopulation of humans, they just won't admit it.

With the flooding we could see 30 - 40% loss of crop yield this fall. The worst of it is right in the grainbelt states. Even in southern Minnesota where I am there are large fields still unplanted, too late plant them now even with soybeans. And the lack of heat units has the corn that is up looking yellowish and sickly.
edit on 26-6-2011 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Fiat paper is far from useless, its cash, currency which we use to trade.
It used to be gold in history, but not today, today that fiatpaper is our currency.
Anybody buying PM to hedge against inflation better learn about certain forms of inflation, and what a hype is.
There has been massive money inflation in the past decade, and most of that money went into real estate.
With the crash of the housingmarket that money vanished into the thin air out of which it came from.
Banks lost big numbers on it and had to be recapitalized, enter tarp-QE and interest rates at zero.
What i want to point out is that on the other end of the printingpress there were and are great amounts of money being lost, so we really are seeing deflation of the currency wich means it will gain in value against commodities houses and so on.
Inflation in prices for corn and so on are because of scarcity, failed harvest, destroyed crops and so on.

The thing with Max and Gerald is that i do not hear them about this, they do even seem to take pleasure in deluding people and trying to get JPM into bankruptcy, why?

Bottomline is that we have to start paying off debts, and when debt is being repaid the amount of money decreases, money is based on debt, if there is no debt, there is no money.
worldwide governments have to start dealing with deficits and reducing statedebts.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthling42
Fiat paper is far from useless, its cash, currency which we use to trade.
It used to be gold in history, but not today, today that fiatpaper is our currency.
Anybody buying PM to hedge against inflation better learn about certain forms of inflation, and what a hype is.
There has been massive money inflation in the past decade, and most of that money went into real estate.
With the crash of the housingmarket that money vanished into the thin air out of which it came from.
Banks lost big numbers on it and had to be recapitalized, enter tarp-QE and interest rates at zero.
What i want to point out is that on the other end of the printingpress there were and are great amounts of money being lost, so we really are seeing deflation of the currency wich means it will gain in value against commodities houses and so on.
Inflation in prices for corn and so on are because of scarcity, failed harvest, destroyed crops and so on.

The thing with Max and Gerald is that i do not hear them about this, they do even seem to take pleasure in deluding people and trying to get JPM into bankruptcy, why?

Bottomline is that we have to start paying off debts, and when debt is being repaid the amount of money decreases, money is based on debt, if there is no debt, there is no money.
worldwide governments have to start dealing with deficits and reducing statedebts.

The U.S. had to borrow 42 cents of every dollar it spent this year.

The time to deal with this is right now, we can't go on like this.

But there are no solutions that don't include a massive decrease in the countries overall standard of living, so nobody wants to do anything but try to reinflate the bubble.

top topics

join