It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Measles outbreaks across Europe show no sign of slowing (neither do pushes for mass vaccinations)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
not sure if this was posted before, but with all this e-coli parade i think this one has slipped under the radar.

i personally only heard about it when my national health service started to announce today that they plan to vaccinate 97% of the population, due to this measles outbreak that effects not only children but adults.

www.euro.who.int...

Countries in the WHO European Region continue to battle large measles outbreaks that are spreading between countries and to other regions of the world. To date, 24 countries in Region have reported measles cases in 2011. Outbreak in France exported to other countries France has experienced the largest outbreak, with 3 749 measles cases officially reported in January and February 2011 – eight people have suffered neurological complications and one person has died due to measles-related pneumonia. The national immunization system is implementing measures to get children vaccinated during the outbreak, including vaccinating infants at nine months of age, in line with WHO recommendations for a measles outbreak, and offering vaccine to all unimmunized and under-immunized people over the age of nine months.

so is this for real, or are we witnessing again more fearmongering meant to cause mass vaccinations?

my ex girlfriend who works as a nurse told me also that a memo from the WHO has been made to circulate around doctors and nurses that they should recomend and endorse this vaccination by all means necessary, as being of utmost importance.

ill try to get a copy of the memo from her, but as far as i can see now, everyday we are being more and more bombarded to get their vaccines without question
edit on 8/6/11 by AnotherYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
If my memory serves me correctly in the UK they are using this outbreak to try to drive more people to the MMR, which has received a high degree of concern from parents and I am one of those parents who refused to get the MMR concoction injected into my child.

I did however ensure my son got the jabs separately, which I understand is now not an option.. so if I didn't have the choice I certainly wouldn't want that concoction injected into my body, let alone my childs, no wonder the vaccination rates for this have dropped by 18% in the UK, which then opens the door to measles..

IMHO, it is simpler to give parents the right to choose which vaccine they choose to inject into their child, but I guess big Pharma have other ideas..

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This is hardly surprising.

Combine Europe's large influx of third-world immigrants and the Western world's growing fear of vaccinations, and you've got yourself volatile situation waiting to happen.

I know it hard for some people on this site to believe, but vaccinations can help prevent illnesses.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Evola

im not denying that is a valid argument.

but when i stack up the timming, the e-coli outbreak, the h1n1, the avian flu, mad cow, and others along the way i have forgotten.

it all boils down to an increased push for mass vaccination.

and im not saying all vaccines are bad, even though yes i too have grown to distrust them.
but in years to come couldn't this lead to same problem we have with antibiotics now? excessive usage renders them uneffective since viruses and germs adapt and grow stronger?

while the premiss for vaccination sounds valid, im one of those that prefers to prevent myself from gettin diseases in the first place by having my immune system healthy and strong.

and the old saying "if it's not broke don't fix it" applies to my own personal judgement here.

i don't just trust the way that anything now is solved by mass vaccination, especially the bait and switch tactic used recently.

i remember how the h1n1 scenario played out, they made vaccines appear to be scarce, extremely expensive, priority groups to take it first and so on...

then when the people stopped caring, suddently the vaccines were in excess stocks, became free and mixed up in the seasonal flu shot.

how convenient, this all just tells me they want people taking the vaccines, for whatever reason and excuse it is this time.

its not hard to concieve some ulterior motives to all this.

top topics

join