It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resistance Captures US General In Ramadi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Well, I'm not saying that the source may or may not be 100% reliable but here it is, FWIW : www.jihadunspun.com.../home.php

Also *cough* on Rense : www.rense.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 03:41 AM
link   
this source is absolutely unreliable.The same man as I remember counted more killed US soldiers in operation in Fallujah that there were US soldiers involved in this operation at all.He also counted about 20 US helicopters downed
)))))

he needs a doctor

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This is total BS. Like the resistance could really capture a general. The news would have already interupted my TV programs and this would be flashing all over ATS.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Cuz as we all know, Generals enter the combat field aside the enlisted men, right!? I mean, Generals actually take m-16 in hand, crouch down beside an armored vehicle and fire maniacally at the enemy, don't they!? Give me a freakin' break! Generals remain at field command stations that are heavily fortified analyzing field intel to direct their subordinates!

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Not Generals do not engage they don't have to unless survival, they are the brains and the CEOS in the war, they get all the glory and the political careers in the goverments

They do not get capture I mean the american ones.

top topics

join