It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reactor No. 3, very similar to Chernobyl — Likely at least several hundred pounds of plutonium eje

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Coast to Coast AM Covers this topic, and interviews Linda Moulton Howe, and Scott Portzline about the subject of ejected plutonium from Reactor No. 3--which we were told did not happen.

In order to get to the part of the show where they mention this, I have created a link that will fast foward you to that exact spot, here:

(Click Here)

The full video can be found here:

***UPDATED INFORMATION***

UNITS 1, 2, 3, 4 all suffered at least partial meltdowns.

Unit 3 exploded the MOX fuel rods on March 14th.

So while I hear the arguement that it isn't as bad as Chernobyl mainly because plutonium wasn't ejected in an explosion, there is mounting evidence to suggest that it DID occur on March 14th!

Hundreds of pounds could have been ejected and some of that could already be circling the globe.

It only takes 1 particle of plutonium inhaled into the lungs to cause cancer or death...

edit on 4-6-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

If this is true, not good at all.
Plutonium has an incredibly long half life correct?
something of 20k+ years. That may be a particular Isotope though.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Also, very high levels detected in reactor 1.
www3.nhk.or.jp...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Explanation: S&F!

Personal Disclosure: I imagined myself crawling out of the ocean onto Fukushima's radioactive shoreline and quoting this...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
you hit the problem dead on V1rt. false and ignorant reporting. plus the compounding problems the list just keeps growing I posted a thread on the status and its not looking like things will get better anytime soon.

Radiation Jumps To Record Levels, As Tepco Warns That Heavy Rain Will Cause Toxic Pools To

new topics

top topics

join