It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOME (A beautiful and moving documentary)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I decided to post this in the Fragile Earth thread as it really relates to the earth and its resources and the time we have left as humans to make the needed changes to stave off global catastrophe.

It isn't a doom and gloom video but rather very inspirational and brings home strong messages that shape the outlooks we all need to adopt.

The video was produced by a man named Yann Arthus-Bertrand who as far as i can tell runs Project Home.

This is one of the most stunningly narrated and image based documentaries i have seen in a very long time.
Some if not all of the images are awe inspiring and the narration fits perfectly with the panoramic beauty.

Personally i think it is an exceptional video and it should be networked as much as possible. So if you enjoyed it as much as me please do send it to your friends, family and colleagues.

Peace..

edit on 3-6-2011 by nakiannunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

yeah. .i've watched it, it is so educational. .i didn't knew such a beautiful oua blue planet is..
I've recommended to ma frens. .bt u knw most of them don't take interest. .
Well, anyway it's worth watching

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hypersonic02

It certainly is and if your into nature documantaries or programmes like blue planet and such you will love this.

new topics

join