It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran now has Nukes and Launchers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

According to reports from Iran, two missile warheads with nuclear capability have been delivered to the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC).
Based on reports received by the Green Experts of Iran, the range of the missiles, produced by the Ministry of Defense Industries, has also been boosted and can now travel a distance of 2,000 miles. Simultaneously, a joint military-industrial project with Iran, Pakistan, China and the Ukraine has begun to produce nuclear warheads, including the first manufactured nuclear-capable warheads. These are now in the possession of the Revolutionary Guards.
The Ukrainians provided the design for the warheads, while the Chinese and Pakistanis delivered the technology, machining and tooling. The Iranian Ministry of Defense coordinated the interface with all three.
Recently, the U.S. warned the Pakistani government that further cooperation with the Iranian nuclear industries would result in various members of the Pakistani political and military ranks being added to the list of the internationally sanctioned. The U.S. has previously sanctioned several companies from China and the Ukraine for providing material aid to the weapons of mass destruction program in Iran. Also, reports from last October revealed that the Obama administration concluded that Chinese firms were helping Iran with the improvement of its missile technology and the development of nuclear weapons, and asked China to stop such activity.

More at the link below....

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Bye Bye Israel...

Now we move onto Iran, this world is going to explode soon, it's not a matter of time, it's a matter of who has the shortest temper.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Do I feel a war with Iran in the near future?

A new "Axis of Evil":
1) Pakistan
2) Iran
3) North Korea
4) All of the Middle East

Welcome to Operation: Iranian Freedom.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Impossible
Iran assured the world their nuclear ambitions were strictly for power...not weapons.

Why would they lie to everyone?

Actually, its goodbye israel, goodbye saudi arabia, goodbye iraq (maybe), goodbye etc...alot of goodbyes actually considering they are wanting as a offical national stance, to bring upon the end times.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by matadoor

Pure idiocy to whoever even thinks of using a nuclear a weapon, anyone. Complete and utter idiots, do they have any idea what they would accomplish by using one of those? (that's aimed at all) See, might win you the war but for what? They won't have won a damn thing.

makes me sick and dissapointed.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I think I'll take this with a pinch of salt for the time being, Fox news is hardly the most reliable news source.

In any case, surely Iran aren't that stupid, are they? If they have a handful of nukes, they're not exactly going to be nuking a country with hundreds. Add to fact that pretty much every western country would also retaliate; leaving a pile of smouldering rubble where Iran once was

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
I think I'll take this with a pinch of salt for the time being, Fox news is hardly the most reliable news source.

In any case, surely Iran aren't that stupid, are they? If they have a handful of nukes, they're not exactly going to be nuking a country with hundreds. Add to fact that pretty much every western country would also retaliate; leaving a pile of smouldering rubble where Iran once was

I hope you're right, but their leaders don't exactly stike me as the most stable or tolerate. things are coming to a head, even if this is shown to be untrue, the bell has been rung. Hopefully cooler heads will prevail.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Sorry double post. Stupid gub'mint web filter. probably shouldn't even be on ATS on this computer.

edit on 5/31/2011 by yadboy because: double post removed

new topics

top topics

join