It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doors open and closed at the East Masonic Temple

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Doors Open and Close at the Toronto East Masonic Temple

www.blogto.com

Any story involving the masons is usually pretty weird. Yesterday, at Doors Open Toronto, the Masonic Lodge in East York happily invited children to join the ranks of illuminated. A friendly clown welcomed kids with balloon animals and hugs
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on Mon May 30 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: edit title to reflect source

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
When I heard that Masons had a program called CHIP that they were doing for free, I just had to come and see. This is part of the doors open day in Toronto.

Considering I wrote the damn article do I need any more observations? How about pasting the whole thing.

CHIP, the program started to create ID profiles of youngsters, including their DNA is presented rather innocuously with a blow up fun castle and a free BBQ. Conspiracy theorists might chuckle at the rather obvious reference to the "chipping of our kids" that is allegedly the cornerstone of plans to build a New World Order.

www.blogto.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on Mon May 30 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: edited external quote

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Aramchek

Dear Aramchek,

My general comment to any who believe that there is hidden knowledge is always the same, if it can be known then it will be and we don't need to join any group to take a shortcut to knowledge. We can get there ourselves. Nice response on your part.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Two sides to every coin. On one hand you have people that want to chip there children in the event they are kidnapped, They would be able to find them quickly.

On the other hand you have people That didnt take their children to be chipped and they are saying how bad it is. And how this is just some type of control.

Pointless To argue whats right and whats wrong. You have the choice.

Now lets talk about something you wrote in your post. You said they where opening their doors for children to join their ranks. I read what was written in the link you provided. It never said anything about joining them.

So please, For the sake of spreading lies flat out. Maybe you should edit that part out.

My personal opinion is, I would never have my children chipped. I think it is not right. But if other parents choose to do so, Then more power to them.

I think the question to ask is, If i chip my child, Will i be able to turn it off when they get older. Or have it removed. Does it even last that Long? And who monitors these chipped children. Are they Just like a low-jack on your car. To many questions then real answers for me. I will stick to good old fasion Being a responsible Parent.

Is there any one who Thinks chipping is a good idea? If so, Please explain to me why.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Just a heads up gents. The CHIP program has nothing to do with actually placing chips in children. It is a package of information, put together by the child's parents and given to the local authorities to aid in locating them, should anything unto-wards happen, kidnapping etc.

A link to provide more information.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Good grief.. no scary chips involved. CHIP stands for CHild Identification Program.
Get it.. CH+I+P= CHIP?
NOT
CH+I+P = santanic illuminati antichrist mark of the beast RFID chips.

Same old stuff we have been doing for a long time, a pic, prints, personal info, and dna. Hospitals do this, local police doe this, its offered at childrens fairs to aid parents and the police in the terrible event that your child is abducted or lost.The Masons decided to pay for it and offer it free. Bad them.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
Good grief.. no scary chips involved. CHIP stands for CHild Identification Program.
Get it.. CH+I+P= CHIP?
NOT
CH+I+P = santanic illuminati antichrist mark of the beast RFID chips.

Same old stuff we have been doing for a long time, a pic, prints, personal info, and dna. Hospitals do this, local police doe this, its offered at childrens fairs to aid parents and the police in the terrible event that your child is abducted or lost.The Masons decided to pay for it and offer it free. Bad them.

Now that we know it is not a chip and that they are not recruiting Children, Then This thread Would be Dead!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by russ1969

The OP never said that children were getting rfid chips, it is the name of the Masonic program. I don't know why anyone assumed anything different, he did provide a link to the article.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by russ1969

Now lets talk about something you wrote in your post. You said they where opening their doors for children to join their ranks. I read what was written in the link you provided. It never said anything about joining them.

So please, For the sake of spreading lies flat out. Maybe you should edit that part out.

OP actually took that from the article if you would read, Source:

Any story involving the masons is usually pretty weird. Yesterday, at Doors Open Toronto, the Masonic Lodge in East York happily invited children to join the ranks of illuminated. A friendly clown welcomed kids with balloon animals and hugs, putting a somewhat comical spin on the age-old allegations of pedophilia within the core structure of masonry.

It's the VERY first paragraph as written by the article's author NOT the OP. The author did not expand on the proclamation, that is hardly the fault of the OP though, perhaps a plea to the article's author to change what you are uncomfortable with would be a more fruitful endeavor?

ETA: Thanks to InvisibleAlbatross, I took my own advice, and continued to read. My apologies russ1969, I had only seen that the article was written by "Staff", not until the pointed out second post did I realize, the OP is the ACTUAL author, sourcing his own work.
edit on 30-5-2011 by Hijaqd because: Eating humble pie, yumm delicious

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

In the second post, the OP said he/she wrote the article.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Except CHIP doesn't implant microchips into the children, to the contrary of theorists
I was the W.M. that started the CHIP program in Idaho which I dubbed "IDCHIP" and I ran it for the first year and a half, and still play some part in it from a great distance. Also note, that not all Child ID Programs do the DNA sample. The program established in Idaho just gives instructions for parents to do it at home.

For all those reading, be sure to note that any information collected by a CHIP event is not kept by the Masons at all and all collected information is given back to the parent in a well organized consolidated packet for the parent to use in the event that the parent goes missing. Depending on the program they use, most programs used are compatible with the Amber Alert system and MasoniCHIP works with the Nat. Center for Missing and Exploited Children. This program is also 100% free, all costs are paid out by the Masons themselves.

A friendly clown welcomed kids with balloon animals and hugs, putting a somewhat comical spin on the age-old allegations of pedophilia within the core structure of masonry.

Nothing more than stupid lies. Quite a disgusting one at that.

As for your question of the "head custodian", who are you to say that he is wrong? The Masonic G doesn't stand for Gnostic. It has been explained already in a thread started about this very subject. One fact I want to point out is that the 'G' isn't used in all Square and Compasses, which can be said to be the most notable symbol of Freemasonry.

In other words, the doors at the East Toronto Masonic Temple are technically open this weekend, but they're not really going to invite you inside.

Did you think that during an open house they would divulge the secrets of Masonry? Really?

Truly it sounds like you were trying to put the Mason in a position that he wouldn't answer your question so you could say you were given a shut-out response. Kind of like a self-fulfilling prophecy just to get a blog story.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Let me get this correct....

The OP just used this thread on ATS as a venue to promote his article that he wrote on another blog?

Ummm... we are ok with this?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Don't make a mountain out of a mole hill. I know some of you are looking for an escape from the mundane, but don't let this stuff drive you insane.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dredz

Yes we Mason's do contribute to society in many many ways, be it financial or just our time volunteering at homeless soup kitchens...recently we supported a teen baseball program and more importantly fund a laboratory which has provided advancements in cardiology.

I am part of all of this and am running for political office with the support of my brothers, to do good for the community and help the less fortunate.

What have all of you Mason bashers or hatters done to help society ...? other than trying to portray us in a negative light.... OW wait I know what you did to help you have enlightened society as to our plights by posting and illuminating non Mason's......
Do you know what that makes you.....??/////..... A illuminate... : )

top topics

join