It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal Men's Room in McDonald's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Wow I could have sure used that music this last week. I wonder where this comes from? All I ever hear is a constant ringing, I'd rather have a soft voice wisper the winning lotto numbers!!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
Wow, I had a tough day, I deserve a poop.

Seriously, I will say, reading this thread makes me need to poopie.

Brb.

gee all i wanted was french frys...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

Yes it is true....They must of changed their name to Musak.

A few memorable quotes I remember while closely tuning the receiver:

"Buy it today, you deserve it".

"Don't worry about tomorrow, It will be fine"

These are just a sample, but you get the message.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

I saw the video and i saw another version with american people in it.
Was the same trick with the gates the wings and the bear..

it's not subbliminal it an illusion, i saw something on Penn and Teller the show was named "try to fool us"
the same was done with cards.

it's a double trick, they trick the player.. and the audience in to thinking it was subbliminal.
There is no way for the magicien to know that the people in the cab would see any of the so cald hints along the way. For that reason i call bull s##t on it.

I got one for you to try: think of a big animal starting with the lettre E.. and than think of any color you would like
that animal to be..

I also saw a very good version of the trick by the mind freak, where he told a random person to go in a cigar shop
and choose a cigar from a box any box any cigar and to lite it up, there was 100$ in the cigar

Also same scenario with a lottery ticket, the guy won 500$
it's all illusions...

And for the big animal don't forget...
there are no pink Elephants...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

It is subliminal though.

"resulting from processes of which the individual is not aware" ... free dictionary.com

They weren't aware of the influence Derran Brown was having on them..

Sorry for the crappy link, I'm a little woozy from vodka and I'm trying to work out a problem with wireless headphones.

There are pink elephants...if you paint then pink

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
LMFAO

I just had my GF translate something on another thread, and then jumped back over here to check out whats up.

My GF wouldnt appreciate me saying this but shes been constipated the past few days and as a joke I told her to read this thread.

Guess where she is right now 5 min after reading it

I think the OP is messin with us and hes trying out some new sublimal written word laxative that the NWO plans to use to keeep us perpetually on the throne to enslave us all.
Shame on you OP for allowing your self to become a pawn in their game

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

My GF wouldnt appreciate me saying this but shes been constipated the past few days and as a joke I told her to read this thread.

Guess where she is right now 5 min after reading it

Star for you that is funny.

I feel a rumbling now that I think about it.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
i dont know about anyone else but McD's gives me the oppisite effect. I cant stop visiting the chamber pot after I eat there! Maybe I heard relax too much for my bowels....

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

My McVersion.

Its been a bad burger. At least it got through me!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
That doesn't surprise me actually. I think they do something similar to this in Japan. It's rather eerie and it almost sounds like something out of a Stephen King novel...hmmm...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
That is hilarious and creepy at the same time!

I know it's not just me but some things that are happening these days seem straight out of 1984!

I'd be very interested to know who or what was behind this idea.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
i dont know about anyone else but McD's gives me the oppisite effect. I cant stop visiting the chamber pot after I eat there! Maybe I heard relax too much for my bowels....

Every time I eat at McD's my body tells me shortly afterwards "Don't eat there again" but I keep ignoring it! I actually don't eat there very often at all but sometimes out of the blue I get a craving for a Big Mac, which tells me they might be putting something addictive in the food.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I'm glad it was a good message....

If it would of been a demonic message/voice//

I can see the headline now...

Man kills wife after hearing a voice in the restroom of a local McDonald's.
As he sat on the commode the faint voice demanded he kill his wife..
He then strangled his wife in the parking lot...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

Guess this is their new tactic to stop the frequent beatings that apparently take place on a regular basis

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
My dad said the same thing happened to him. Odd.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fishticon84
At least they didn't go with something along the lines of:
"Try one of our hot fudge sundays... imagine the hot brown chocolate slowly dripping down... mmmmmmm..."

What about those squidgy ice-creams in edible bowls with the chocolate log protuding out of them?

I'm quite skeptical about subliminal messages and whether they are actually able to be interpreted subconciously. I think if any sound effect can affect someone's thinking it would be because of an existing association. That music they play in shops would make people associate it with shopping, so when they hear it they can't help but think about shopping, and they maybe start ideas about what they'd like to purchase, and it goes from there.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Brilliant, is all I have to say - what would happen if the average human had the capacity to understand the immense level of subliminal conditioning that occurs to them in their sleep, if they were to understand the true extent of the "system" - at the moment, when I challenge thier ideas, they usually react negativley, or resort to what the "system" attempts to label me with, reverting to thier conditioning, when thier programming/brainwashing is challenged.

I want to wake them up, they are stuck in such a controlled state by a myriad of beings, I don't know exactly what they are being set-up for, however, from the sounds of it, it is something that is going to turn them into virtual zombies when they cease to be able to rely upon the system and its artificial interpretations of our thoughts, converting them and using them against others, in an attempt to demonise or create a sense of negativity around targeted individuals.

When will they wake up, the problem, as I always see it, is that they still suffer from attachment to the physical universe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join