It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I love everyone on ATS.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I would first like to say that I'm sorry for creating a seemingly meaningless thread. The other thing that I would like to say is that I LOVE everyone here because 99% of the people that are on ATS frequent this site because they CARE! I really worry about the people around me, who do not seem to have an opinion one way or the other regarding past, current, and future events, that do not look to themselves and how they may affect the lives of others as well as themselves.

We all must care about something and I am truly grateful that this site exists because without this site I would be truly wondering if ANYONE cared.

You are all my brothers and sisters and I care about all of your lives. It touches me that you care enough to be a part of something that really has the possibility to change the course of humanity for the better (I really hope that I'm not hyping up something undeserving).

I can say that for every single person here (yes even those who I have qualms with) that I completely, without prejudice, value each of your opinions and those opinions are MUCH appreciated!

I cannot state how much all facts and opinions mean to me that can be found here.

Thanks for the love (and lack-there-of in some cases).

I put out my love to all posters here.

Peace & Respect,

-AS-

PS: I don't know WHY but I had the need to create this thread. I hope you all take my message with positive intent. Do what you will with this thread but I'm glad I got this out

edit on 27-5-2011 by AeonStorm because: sp

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Spare some change?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Love you too man!

It was just the other day when a friend of mine said "I don't even watch the news. To be honest, I don't even care".
She said this when I mentioned the recent outbreaks of deadly tornadoes.
I was beyond shocked.
I love my friends and all, don't get me wrong, but I have always felt different.
I love ATS and all the people that care.

- jonelle.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Absolutely! It wouldn't be the first time I've gave some change to someone in need

I hope your not trying to make fun of me though as I'm not looking for stars and flags. I'm happy just to give out something positive
as should everyone!
edit on 27-5-2011 by AeonStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I love ATS and all the people on this site because they are diferent from the rest of the sheeple !
( i'm sorry for my bad english is not my native language)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AeonStorm

Thank you for this thread and I return the sentiment. It is encouraging to me to read your beautiful words written in truth and with respect. Kindness is such a strength!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Thank you for this thread and I return the sentiment. It is encouraging to me to read your beautiful words written in truth and with respect. Kindness is such a strength!

Thank you and I love you even though I do not know you personally. It's good to know there are people like you out there.

Love,

-AS-
edit on 27-5-2011 by AeonStorm because: sp

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Love Ya too...There are really some goods peeps here...probably around 98% are good, caring people with love in their hearts toward other human beings....The other 2%, trolls,fools, idiots,paid shills,and scum.....they wouldn't care if there mother dated Barry Soetoro...so that should tell you what they think of the rest of us...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I love this site too, many different people with many different opinions it keeps ones mind fresh and always thinking. At least here if someone does not agree with you, they have no problem saying so, other sites I am on are so prudish and everyone has to agree and if you DARE disagree you are shunned or banned or given a lecture about how you hurt so and so's feelings. I've had my posts disagreed with, I love it because it shows people have individuality and opinions they are not afraid to stand up for!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Peace and love. If the world was full of people like us it would be a much better place, minus Xcathdra and the GW Bush lovers...

edit on 27-5-2011 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
for those who doubt my OP, I care so much about all of you that many may not even believe it. I care so much that, to many, it would most definitely seem to be some sort of 'psychological' problem.

To anyone who thinks such negative thoughts that I cannot feel for others I have not met then I must say that I'm sorry you feel that way. I hope one day that you can feel something truly positive.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hippies.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDesolate
Hippies.

Screw that .... we ALL are in need of something positive..... Then again if being called a hippie means caring then I will wear that title proudly!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Very nicely done. I am glad you got that out too...it is awesome when people do care about where they are, where they have been, and most importantly...where they are going.

Thanks for the love and love right back to you!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I think your post is wonderful. I know what you mean....I feel a real connection to most everyone on here. That's because like you said, people here care. What attracts me to this site, is the fact that I can discuss things on my mind, and people here "get it".....whenever I try to talk about some things with my friends in the "real world", thier eyes glaze over and they haven't a clue what I'm talking about.So here's a big ole ATD ((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))) for you and all my other friends here **hears Kum Bay Ya playing softly in the background**
Peace and love to you my new friend.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Awww thanks

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18db9f32494d.jpg[/atsimg]

If you didn`t mind a bit (or alot?) of dog slobber,I`d give ya a hug and say I love you to.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Thank you very much to everyone who replied to my post! Happy B-Day to me (off-topic)!
edit on 28-5-2011 by AeonStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I can't say I really return your feelings.

Happy birthday.

top topics

join