It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are all atheists cowards?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tenpenny

The "secret muslims" part was simply sarcasm. I'm surprised so few picked up on that. I will make note for any future threads I may choose to start.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RealAmericanPatriot

Sarcasm doesn't translate well in textual mediums. Of course, that doesn't excuse the rest of the bigoted ignorance that was in the thread. Why did you say that was sarcasm when it was frankly just the icing on the cake of insanity that was this thread?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I have gotten to where I just write it into my (sarcasm) posts, like that because it is hard enough for people to know when I am being sarcastic, even when I am speaking with them.
I think it should be a convention in posting, where you write it in somehow, instead of saying it later after people get so mad they have a stoke and die or get paralyzed after reading a post that seems so inflammatory.
Put a note on their tombstone, "It was just a joke, sorry.".

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I've had talks with muslims on other boards and messaging systems. I'm not afraid to talk to them, lol. The thing is, I was a christian for over 20 years so I know more about it than Islam, that's why I usually focus on christianity.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I grew up Christian - - in other words - - I talk about what I know.

Is the OP suggesting I talk about Islam - - something I don't know - - just because I am now Atheist?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join