It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Details on Modern Warfare 3 Leaked!!!! Link to Conspiracy of WW 3?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hey this might be waaaay off topic, but have you ever tought about what it would be like if other games would cross over, i know that street fighter did it with DC, but how would it be if COD and lets say deadspace go head to head in mutiplayer, Man that would be some sxxt, but make it an even fight and look at the armor in deadspace as being flakjacket or something like that

edit on 6-6-2011 by creoleredd because: just corrections

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
You get to play as a Russian? Hopefully we will get to see multiple sides of the war, not just the American and NATO view, I'm getting sick of the same old US centric games. I can only use the M4, 249, and SCAR so much before it drives me crazy.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I don't think that it has anything to do with a conspiracy but it is a cash cow and that is something you can't forget, I heard from a friend after he done a bit of research that MW3 is going to make you pay for your HUD / Minimap ect because they know that people WILL pay for it.

I'll come back and repost later when my friends home from Uni with the link.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by creoleredd
Hey this might be waaaay off topic, but have you ever tought about what it would be like if other games would cross over, i know that street fighter did it with DC, but how would it be if COD and lets say deadspace go head to head in mutiplayer, Man that would be some sxxt, but make it an even fight and look at the armor in deadspace as being flakjacket or something like that

edit on 6-6-2011 by creoleredd because: just corrections
That would turn out really bad but Kratos in Mortal Kombat was beast. Looking forward to Tekken X Street Fighter set in the Tekken universe.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
All I have to say about the matter is: Battlefield 3.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join