It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do you draw the line between human and ape?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by pccat

Originally posted by rhinoceros
TOE is not an attempt to explain the origin of life, but how first life diversified into everything we see around us today. It's a fact that this happened without any intelligent guidance. We have other theories that deal with the origins part, and none of them require any intelligent force behind them either. What's your problem?

I do not think that I have a problem..
diversification is whithout any intelligent guidance? really..
I would say that the intelligence is inherent in the individual organism..

You can say a pink transdimensional unicorn is guiding the process, but unless you show some proof your opinion is worthless.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by pccat

Originally posted by rhinoceros
TOE is not an attempt to explain the origin of life, but how first life diversified into everything we see around us today. It's a fact that this happened without any intelligent guidance. We have other theories that deal with the origins part, and none of them require any intelligent force behind them either. What's your problem?

I do not think that I have a problem..
diversification is whithout any intelligent guidance? really..
I would say that the intelligence is inherent in the individual organism..

You can say a pink transdimensional unicorn is guiding the process, but unless you show some proof your opinion is worthless. Many ideas exist for the diversification of life, but only one of them is supported by evidence, evolution. And it's not like a few things point it. Everything points to it, and nothing contradicts it.
edit on 2-6-2011 by rhinoceros because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5   >>

join