It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden Tape Debunked?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I just saw the OBL video tape released of himself watching TV - where is the 'black line' that videos usually have when recording video of other electronic screens? I do not know enough about electronics to make an educated thesis. In my opinion, it seems to me that this tape has been fabricated.
Question #1
If my hypothesis is correct, why would The Powers That Be make a video of OBL watching himself on TV?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by UnaChispa

How about the obvious question of "Why would anyone have a recording of themselves watching themselves on TV?"

I just don't see the point.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
How about the obvious, why don't they show his face? This could be anyone.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

Yes, Binkbonk. That is way too shady. It would be too easy to find someone who looks like him, put a beard on him and a beanie to cover his head shape.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I have not watched the video, but was it watched on a CRT (old tube style tv) or digital lcd, plasma etc. The only time you should see lines is one of two situations. One is a CRT will show lines due to it being a low refresh rate and it is actually a beam being shot onto the screen. Two is a very low refresh rate that is not normally seen on a newer lcd, plasma or led monitor/tv, but in the first models some of them did have low refresh rates.

If it was watched on a CRT then yes you should have been able to see the lines. Hope this helps.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

No one is falling for the lies any more!

If Obama thought this was going to push his rating up - The Whole Fairy Tale has BACKFIRED.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
I have not watched the video, but was it watched on a CRT (old tube style tv) or digital lcd, plasma etc. The only time you should see lines is one of two situations. One is a CRT will show lines due to it being a low refresh rate and it is actually a beam being shot onto the screen. Two is a very low refresh rate that is not normally seen on a newer lcd, plasma or led monitor/tv, but in the first models some of them did have low refresh rates.

If it was watched on a CRT then yes you should have been able to see the lines. Hope this helps.

Here is the video and a longer version of it (near the bottom) Proven to be at least four years old.

www.infowars.com...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Just got done looking at that.
I would say that I am shocked, but then I wouldn't be any better than the people that are trying to feed us this BS every day.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
After reviewing some things about that video, I'll keep my thoughts to myself to maintain my credibility.

The only think I am going to mention is that I am sadly disappointed and after careful examination, the suspension of disbelief failed with inadequate persistence of vision.

If you want my professional critique, send me an U2U, a copy of your US or State driver's license, phone number, address, birth certificate, and I'll think about answering you!
edit on 7-5-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
One thing i'd like to mention, well a couple of things. I was trying to check out the profile of his nose and face. Theres a moment in the video where he slightly turns his head a little more towards the camera. Like most of you have probably noticed, when I pause it on that spot, it really doesn't look like him. It would be great if someone could find a side view of his facial profile to match the outline of his nose, and angle of his forehead. Also, His left ear doesn't seem to have that bigger lobe coming outward like in the other videos where he is facing the camera. The ear just doesn't look like the same ear.
Just my opinion anyway...

join