It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is T.V. trying to remind us of what they say Osama did to make us feel better?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I'm not sure if I am in the right place to post this or if this is even worth posting, so mods please move or close if this is dumb. But since the claims that OBL has been killed, it seems like television feels the need to remind us and bring us back to the feelings of hurt and hatred we had towards OBL after 9/11. Right now I am flipping between two channels showing documentaries talking about the terrors of 9/11 and the need to get OBL. We have been shoveling enough B.S. over the years to run the country on methane for a millennium. Why do we need more? If you really believe that we killed OBL and dumped his body in the ocean hours later, then you will also believe that the Deceptacons are going to come retrieve the body and revive him to unleash the fury of a futuristic jihad on the world. It is a shame that people are too lame to the fact that we are being lied to and will ultimately suffer through events that no human should bear. So in the mean time, let's love, help, and educate one another. One Team, One Goal!
edit on 5/4/1111 by 1MrMarc because: too funky for myself

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 1MrMarc

I'm going with, absolutely. They'll play back 9/11 footage just stir the emotions then switch shots to crowds cheering & little kids going to school with face paint celebrating death. Depending on how you look at it, it can be a sick world.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I think part of the reason is because bringing up 9/11 is the quickest way to a knee-jerk emotional response. And getting the masses to react emotionally rather than logically keeps the questions at bay.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Thanks for the comments guys. I can now go to bed without feeling stupid for feeling this way. TPTB just need to cut the crap and come out from behind the curtain. Natural selection is the best thing the world ever had. Only the strong survive, and there is strength in numbers. They may have a few big guns but we have big numbers with a lot of guns. To quote Al Bundy I say "Let's Rock!"

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I think its more about reinforcing the lies

that and making us all think its working

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
It's part of the sales pitch (common with high end, emotional sales).

Remember your pain...remember how it made you feel...

Keeps you from thinking rationally and asking questions like...WTF????

join