It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed By His Bodyguard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Certain news agencies are stating that Bin Laden was not killed by US Forces but by one of his many bodyguards.

Osama Bin Laden is known to have had an understanding with some of his closest protectors that if Bin Laden was under threat of capture they was ordered to shoot him in the head only.

What do you make of this?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

You got a link to this please?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
without a full autopsy...its all bunkum
he'll get a Kennedy autopsy though
which will say what ever they want

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Sorry i don't have a link to it but it was on Sky News today Sky News

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

What do you make of this?

I don't believe a word of it unless, at the very least, a link can be provided.

EDIT: Just saw your previous post. I've been watching sky news for a while though and I've not once heard this.

edit on 2-5-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
They just mentioned this on Sky news now btw. But nowhere did they hint that It was actually true. It wasn't anything other than pure speculation and the individual saying it made it clear it wasn't anything other than this also.

edit on 2-5-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Funny thing
The sub conscious mind, while considering two or more unresolvable points of view
is Technically wide open to suggestion
thisis a standard hypnotists technique

it is at the heart of most of these "controvercies that can't be solved"

with entrainment and peer pressure etc you can bet on a very good rate of success for imbedding the right thoughts into the viewers minds

PS
ever wonder about while all those screens in the back ground ..
what is on them that your conscius mind isn't noticing
hmmmmm?
edit on 2-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
So he sits just outside the capital of Pakistan and tells his bodyguards to shoot him when they come knocking. Then the house is burned and while the news are presented to the world his body is buried at sea.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
So he sits just outside the capital of Pakistan and tells his bodyguards to shoot him when they come knocking. Then the house is burned and while the news are presented to the world his body is buried at sea.

Well, its not quite that simple, but you pretty much got it straight. End of the line.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I could see this as a possibility. I was actually already thinking it could`ve been suicide but that they would never release the news that he controlled the situation in any way by deciding how and when he died, in a sense. It had to be a big US success. They were counting on all those people celebrating. I just see this as a harbinger of doom... They probably had a plan, knowing OBL was old and sick, to plan another attack after he died. Or at least that will be the story when something happens. For some reason I think it will be sooner (within a month) rather than later (a year). Even though it would make sense that he (BO) would want to use this to win the next election I just have a feeling that`s all. They keep repeating on the news how the cia director is assured theee will be retaliation. Or maybe this fear of retaliation will be drawn out for a while. Till they find the next Emmanuel Goldstein... There`s too many ways it could play out...

join