It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's On (Part 2)....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Hey brother, thank you too. I love the mirror concept. The truth is, and I know you already know this, is that everything is a reflection of you. I'm not even talking to you right now. Your mind is interpreting the words I'm saying thus making them your own. The same as you are a reflection of me. That's Oneness for you.

I appreciate everything you have done, your love for the whole and the mission has helped me greatly so my sincerest Infinite blessings your way. Thanks for being a part of this. See you back home. I can't wait.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by zaper

Hi there. I've been looking forward to talking with you. Your energy signature is quite bright, makes me feel that you came here as part of the mission.

I'm glad to hear you are in a peaceful place. You definitely helped prove my point before that the biggest concern for everyone is family. I get it too, don't get me wrong. But the thing is, everyone is going to handle this differently. I wrote about this in the second link for more info if you want to check it out. You can't "live" for people so to speak so you can't tell them what to feel.

The problem is that we live in a box, a matrix. Think of it as the same way a fish lives in a fish tank. The only difference is that humans want the box. They cling to it so despeately because it's all they know. They have been conditioned so perfectly as to not look outside the box, but even so far as to not look inside themselves. It's an infinite loop of reincarnation. I refered to Earth being cattle grounds and this is what I meant. Do cattle know they are being eaten? Does humanity?

The other part is this.....humanity has a lot of karma to absolve due to its actions over the past thousands of years. So the pain, fear, and suffering does have its place. That's what karma does, balance the inertia of everything.

Something tells me that your specific family is fortunate.....you being the reason.

The phrase "go big or go home" comes to mind as well. My guess is that you are going to do both.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
thanks for the thread , overwhelmed by joy to see the change , the more souls starting to focus on peace, unity and freedom , the quicker this 3th density may evolve . contributions like yours are leading us into the new era , the era of pure thoughts manifesting. the era where we remember the lessons and find the answers ... i thank you from the bottom of my heart , love and light traveling your direction .

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Another point I'd just like to share is.. 'The Box' is getting bigger. With the death of Osama being celebrated and glorified (Even the figurehead of the Taliban for all they've supposedly done doesn't need to be danced upon) and Americans are becoming even more divided. Muslims are your brothers and sisters just like each and every littlest atom to the biggest person or mountain is. Everything is another 'you' just in a different way.

When I say The Box is getting bigger, it does sound good to ones who enjoy The Box, because it gives them a bit more room. But there's still the fact of the matter, we're in a Box. One last thing I'd like to share as I continue to prepare to go back to our Mother when the time is right. ATS is the source of the 'talkers'. With this event, I've seen the vast be herded like sheep just like the ones they like to.. 'mock'. If anyone wants to live with our Mother and our brothers and sisters still in harmony with her, you can do so whenever you feel like it.

The guberment doesn't own the land, it's only the illusion they do. Do what you truly feel like doing. Jump out of The Box, show The Box you don't need it. There's no need to jump on The Box or dance around it once you're out, just walk away to your destiny. To idolize or mock The Box is just a bigger Box.

Nothing is impossible. NOTHING. You don't need science nor physics, religion nor laws, authority nor figureheads to tell you what's right and wrong. What YOU solely believe is right and wrong. We are the stewards of the land. We are not meant to comply by being pushed together and told to be alike. We are all different. Good and Evil are the same thing. EXACTLY the same thing, just two different sides of the coin.

Nothing is impossible. Infinite is out there waiting for us. These may just be words I'm saying but Life is not just some 'you do this, you do that, you die' thing. The infinite is out there and is always waiting patiently, always loving. Always infinite. To stay in The Box is to put limits on infinite. To put a gate around infinite. You know how ridiculous that sounds?

Think of the current situation like an endless field. Endless. The Box is putting one fence upon the field at a time, slowly. Slowly moving along so the Mass is appealed bit by bit. You do not need a fence. Fire your fence keeper, the one keeping you in a box.

NOTHING is impossible.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by yets777
thanks for the thread , overwhelmed by joy to see the change , the more souls starting to focus on peace, unity and freedom , the quicker this 3th density may evolve . contributions like yours are leading us into the new era , the era of pure thoughts manifesting. the era where we remember the lessons and find the answers ... i thank you from the bottom of my heart , love and light traveling your direction .

Thank you! I share your sentiments of joy.

You touched on a very solid point. Manifestation is happening more and more lately. If humans were better trained on how to control their thoughts, they would be granted instantaneous manifestation. But because thoughts are not understood, that is the process of how they work, delivering instant manifestations would bring total pandemonium.

It sure is an exciting time to be incarnated.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

All true.

This whole Bin Laden thing has accomplished two things. One, that you said, further divide and conquer. Secondly, the "dark" side is attempting to absolve the karma for which they are to endure for their actions. I must say I find it quite sad to watch a population be duped but there's only so much that can be done.

And the box is getting bigger too. The walls of this matrix are comprised of thought. Consciousness is expanding, thought is intertwined through that thus the box is expanding itself.

Soon the Veil will be lifted for all to see. It's only a matter of time now.

Thanks for your contributions.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Hola brother UL hello, thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Agree, I think the greater concern is the family because we can not do much (it breaks my heart) for the rest of the creatures and others if/when catastrophes reach us. I need to stay calm when danger could be close to my family, honestly i dont wish to be passive (sigh) about it but we must not to be either frightened. Its needs focus, balance, we maybe will deal with suffer of loved ones (or lost) even before us.
My tought is you are right, I am aware that I have a mission in this reincarnation, but my tools seem not sufficient sometimes: I try to do my best to shed happiness, love, share my positive thoughts on the collective conscience, to promote respect, love and balance with our environment.
It is a titanic task for inidividuals, people are asleep in their majority or is at the other end ... totally pessimistic and scared thinking to run away to bunkers when begins the chaos or worst... thinking to buy a gun to kill zombies, aliens, fallen angels or whatever that moves in front of their eyes as a cause of panic.
We can not force their thoughts or influence free will but DANG they can not see ( or they dont want to see!) beyond the illusion... they / we / all are part of the puzzle and we can make our transition less painful if we share all our love and light with all, making joy and happiness, allowing us to speak our hearts.

Hope the positive energy from collective unit assists us and be more powerful this month.

UL feel free to send me a PM at any time, I would also love talk with you and exchange thoughts. We can use email too.

Light, wisdom my brother... friend... namaste

From my heart all my love

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
There is no reason to start another thread on this topic. Please continue the conversation at the original thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join