It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying orbs, bugs, dust or ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I recently got several old family 8mm movies transferred to dvd. In viewing this one, I noticed weird orbs flying around. On two occasions, an orb flies right into a woman's head to another woman sitting next to her. You can see them all throughout the video, some are easy to see, some are a bit harder. I know the quality of the film is super bad, but you can still see them. The video was taken in Nov. of 1958 in Michigan and it was inside, so I really don't think they could be bugs. Plus, I didn't see one person swatting at a bug or anything like it. I don't think dust react like this. In any case, I thought it was an interesting video, no matter what these orb things are. This was an Eastern Star ceremony.

It's better if you watch it in full screen. I don't know how to slow it down. If you start at around 2:10 and watch the woman's head in the lower left corner.

edit on 21-4-2011 by virraszto because: tring to fix video

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

I've been studying orbs with my paranormal group for years.

In photos you cant really use them as evidence of orbs because dust etc all look the same.

But video is another story, especially in night vision.

With video you can determine their patten of behavior to distinguish a real orb from dust.

My experiments include blocking off half a room with plastic and filming an orb flying straight through it and then following us up the stairs and into a room.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I had over 60 home video's transferred to dvd and so far, this is the only one I see that has these. I don't know what to make of them. I have a hard time believing these are bugs. Not inside in Nov. in Michigan and not at a place like that. I've never seen dust act like that, so... I don't know. I just wish the quality was better. It's even worse on youtube.
edit on 21-4-2011 by virraszto because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Dust particles and/or tiny insects captured in the glare of the camera light.

Sorry I didn't see anything but that, certainly not anything to raise suspicions of otherworldly orbs

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Thank you for posting,I found this rather interesting for two reasons;one the orb's and the fact that this was an eastern star ceramony.There is much talk of the masons,but very little said or known of the role the woman play
in this infomous group.I wonder if the two are related?

top topics

join