It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Technologies That Will Make World War III

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
The Technologies That Will Make World War III

Hello ATS!

Yep, yet again another WWIII thread, but this one, with a twist!

I'M EXPECTING COMPLETE COOPERATION WITH THOSE IN THE KNOW IN MAKING THIS THREAD WHAT IT MUST BECOME - the what's what to look out for that will make WWIII.

WWI had it's m1 carbine, the first portable machine guns, the first airplanes, heavy armored vehicles, and chemical weapons. WWII followed suit with rocket propelled missles, radio technologies, underwater warfare, and issued in the age of atomic energy. WWIII?

Let's take a look inside, shall we?...

"Be the Weapon!" - Military Exoskeletal Suits

While the popular videogame Crysis brings to mind the fully integrated capabilities of the combined machine/man 'Nanosuit', the realities of this exact thing becomming a reality are already manifesting themselves. At the rate DARPA is developing this technology, IronMan could become a reality within the next two to three decades!

According to the U.S. Army Soldier Systems Center (SSC), development plans are on track to deploy the suits in a few years.

Railgun Technologies

We were launching hypersonic bricks at Mach 5, Mach 6...

Solid-State, High-Energy Lasers

Marking a milestone for the Navy, the Office of Naval Research and its industry partner on April 6 successfully tested a solid-state, high-energy laser (HEL) from a surface ship, which disabled a small target vessel.

The Navy and Northrop Grumman completed at-sea testing of the Maritime Laser Demonstrator (MLD), which validated the potential to provide advanced self-defense for surface ships and personnel by keeping small boat threats at a safe distance.

The Eurofighter Typhoon

Eurofighter Typhoon is the worlds most advanced new generation multi-role/swing-role combat aircraft available on the market.

Republic of China’s (aka, Taiwan) 130 F-DC-1 Ching Kuo air superiority fighter

The AIDC F-CK-1 Ching-kuo, commonly known as the Indigenous Defence Fighter (IDF), is an air superiority jet fighter with multirole capability

These aren't the only technologies going to be used, there are a plethara of others, and I want all interested parties to research and post thier findings here in this thread to support it's ultimate goal of becomming something of a reasearchable link of things to watch! I will be updating this thread as I continue my own research...

And Now, for some of the SCARIER aspects that will without a doubt make thier debut in the ultimate WWIII events? (specualtive)....

HAARP Technologies finally unveiled !!!

- entire populations extinguished in a wave of radio frequencies

- Unique Weather formations at the push of a button

- Armies of reprogrammed 'zombified' combatants

- Machineless Communication Technologies

- Multi Megajoule Forcefields

- Machineless Aerial Viewing

(
Why am I laughing?!)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
The Build Up to World War Three - Video:
www.activistpost.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
It would all depend on who is fighting who. The modern western tends to op for the air superiority and then go from there, placing troops on the ground later in smaller numbers then say China would. Heaven forbid it should happen but suppose UK went to war against China it would not be easy, if at all possible to suppress their airforce and even if we ended up in a land based war against them, they have more troops then we have bullets. The UK is and I think for the foreseeable future be useless in an all out war. We are down to the bare bones of our military capability we may hold off on a direct attack on our shores like in WW2, but it would be down to the same courageous efforts from our civilians and military personal seen all those years ago.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

The guys voice in that video grates at my soul.It made me so irritable.
While the video did lay out some interesting ideas surrounding the lead up of ww3, None of it was really new to me. The music also seemed a little over dramatic, I mean come on, we're only talking about the end of civilization.
Alright video overall though. Will be good for someone who has never thought along these lines to see.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkMirage
It would all depend on who is fighting who. The modern western tends to op for the air superiority and then go from there, placing troops on the ground later in smaller numbers then say China would. Heaven forbid it should happen but suppose UK went to war against China it would not be easy, if at all possible to suppress their airforce and even if we ended up in a land based war against them, they have more troops then we have bullets. The UK is and I think for the foreseeable future be useless in an all out war. We are down to the bare bones of our military capability we may hold off on a direct attack on our shores like in WW2, but it would be down to the same courageous efforts from our civilians and military personal seen all those years ago.

whilst your intuition seems logical from a human standpoint, I believe that your concept faces a chaos variable that would nullify the affects of courage and human know how, that chaos variable existing as our ability to extinguish entire populations in the blink of an eye.

Yes, this aspect delves beyond nuclear physics and into Earth's dynamics via our understanding - and implimentation - of HAARP technologies. Tesla's test of his atmosphereic death ray in the year 1918 upon the Tundra of Siberia - known as the Tunguska Anomoly - displayed that much for us. The look in Nikolai Tesla's eyes from that point foreward must have truly rivaled that which Oppenhiemer went to his grave with, however from that point forward it isn't known, as Tesla quickly was classified as Top Secret by the American Government and whisked off into secrecy away from the general population...

The zombification effect these HAARP technologies are capable of too, erradicates courage and replaces it with a set of instinctual rules, that would follow a pattern similar to the instinctual patterns displayed by the virally infected human race in the movie I Am Legend. This concept of a berzerking group of mindless combatants bent on one goal as the driving factor behind thier understanding of individual purpose alone is a scary fact that I'm sure will find itself utilised by at least one combatant force durring WWIII - probably America... but you never know, China might use thier Millions and Millions for that purpose too. Hell, most Chinese people are half programmed already, with thier Chinese indoctorination controlling them even in the free world outside of China's domain!

join