It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainsturbator Article on Project Blue Beam - 'Defusing The Apocalypse'- *Highly Suggested Readin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I'm sure 95% of you have at some point read up on nasa's project blue bream first "exposed" by Serge Monaste. Whether you believe it is/was real or not should really look at this humorous and inventive article, suggesting that "we" beat the elite to the punch if they ever try to pull this kind of fake rapture/messiah crap.

I read this article back in 2008/early 2009 but its definitely worth the read, the most notable part is to spot the picture and talk of the "Barney the Dinosaur" projection near the end.

Take a look
www.brainsturbator.com...
edit on 12-4-2011 by vagabond50 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/21/2011 by tothetenthpower because: Mod All Caps

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
For those who do not like clicking on links

[Mod Edit--Please only post a portion of the article, and use EX tags as opposed to quote tags.]
edit on 5/21/2011 by tothetenthpower because: MOD EDIT

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by vagabond50

Cool post and article. I found this link and it has a lot of articles and links that make a case for the possible existence of Scalar Weaponry - or at least the threat of it. In the U.S. a Bill went to Congress about it, and the European Parliament warned about HAARP, and Dr Carol Rosin who knew a Dr. of rocket science (big in U.S. and Germany) apparently warned her about the stuff that seems to tie into PBB.

Everything, including video with Carol Rosin, can be accessed here:

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I love the idea of the inoculation and Barney isn't a bad choice with which to start. S&F for you. Good stuff!

new topics

top topics

join