It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pearle and Wolfowitz under investigation by the FBI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I read this on a message board I frequent, and that I'd rather not link, but according to the poster, he works for a news network and he was sharing a "scoop" with us..

I take no discretion if this is true, or misinformation, but I figured I'd post it to atleast spark a conversation about it.

Scoop! Pearle and Wolfowitz under investigation by the FBI
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For espionage. No charges yet, but this will break soon. They (and others) are being investigated for commiting espionage on behalf of Israel.

When I asked for a link, or proof I got this reply:

No link - wouldn't be a scoop if someone else had posted it first...

Anyway, remain sceptical till it breaks in the media - might be soon but it might be weeks away. If any charges are brought in the short term they will most likely be to do with leaking classified information to Chalabbi.

Again, the "facts" are little.. maybe you ATS'rs can poke around and find more facts if there are any. And if I'm spreading misinformation, then I'm trully sorry.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Heres a link to the message board.. I normally find out breaking news on this forum shortly before (or while its being typed up) on ATS..

It used to be a EQ forum but turned into a political mudpit/breaking news forum..

Go post and try to pry the info out of the poster

p202.ezboard.com...

join