It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My initiation to the astral planes or the masonic ritual to the first grade?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Meat provides for us the Agni or Tejas Tattva that is the source of the Fire Element. This is why the Tantrayana or Vajrayana schools of Buddhism allow the eating of meat.

Sounds like the right side of things, the right side of the tree, has to do with strengh.
Anything with Pro - is associated with color red and with fire. Pro-teins, pro-tons.
Some may say eat meat so you can be knowlegeble. I find it anything that eats meat is predatory in nature.
The greatest example is the LION depicted in red, the story with the lion king, the all understanding majestic Lion.
All part of the royal ruling class, what best example then to put a lion, a Roman symbol of ruling.

I'm a vegan, I don't eat meat, very very rare, but I do drink milk, cheese, products out of milk and eggs.

edit on 12-4-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

Plants can cure cancer, I have seen them work for real. It's the real deal.

There are indeed plants that are said to assist in curing cancer.

See also:

Cure for Cancer: Elemental Magic of the Rattlesnake

Why do you think they want to ban plant selling and herbal shops across europe, big pharma is loosing money.

I figured that the more we stay connected to nature the better.
I'm not Tarzan in the jungle but we need the nature more than anything.
Plants is what makes nature look alive the most, I would say color green is associated with safety, energy and life.

Occult Medicine and Practical Magic

"When the human being returns into the bosom of his “Mother” (Nature), then she will give him bread, shelter, and wisdom. She (Nature) will give him what no leader of political trickery can give him, which is bread, shelter, and wisdom.

"Now we have to return to the sublime cosmic mysticism of the Blessed Mother of the world.

"The hour in which we must officiate within the temple of the Goddess Mother of the world has arrived. Thus, we will do so with the same wisdom that the human being knew in ancient “Arcadia,” when he had yet to trap himself within this urban life.

"We will call the archaic medical wisdom Elementotherapy. This is the wisdom of the Gnostic doctors."

"What do the foolish modern scientists know about this? The only thing that they want is money and more money.

"The whole wisdom of the Arhuaco Indians is found behind the jagged mountain-chain of the Paramos. Yet, that wisdom will never be accessible to the civilized ones of this XX century.

"The Indians who live in the lower part of the Sierra Nevada are ignorant. If the “foolish scientists” believe that those Indians know something, then they are very mistaken.

"The true Mayan medical wisdom is only found behind the jagged mountain-chain of the Paramos, and no profane one can enter into those temples of the Mayan Ray.

"The Masters from the Mayan Ray, the Masters from Eastern Tibet, the Masters from the secret temple of Juratena in Boyacá (Colombia) have the authentic occult wisdom enclosed within their subterranean sanctuaries.

"The distinct indigenous tribes of the whole world are the possessors of that archaic, ancient wisdom of the Green Snake.

"The occultism that is known in the cities is nothing else but a grotesque caricature of the ancient wisdom which is hidden within the subterranean Sanctuaries of the Andes, Bohemia, Tibet and in all the subterranean caverns of the Sierra Nevada of Santa Marta, in the Alps and the sandy deserts of Asia and Africa.

"The authentic occult wisdom is found in Manoa, the secret city from the flatlands of Casanare and in all the secret cities of the thick jungles of the whole world.

"One needs to be humble in order to acquire wisdom, and after one has acquired it, there is the need to be even more humble.

"I, Samael Aun Weor, the Avatar of the new Aquarian Era, am the first one teaching the ancient wisdom of the Green Snake to all the disciples who are lovers of the light.

"The Gnostic Movement advances in a mighty way, and now nothing, not anyone, can stop us in this luminous and triumphal march."

edit on 12-4-2011 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I'm a vegan, I don't eat meat, very very rare, but I do drink milk, cheese, products out of milk and eggs.

Technically, anyone who eats any non-meat animal product–even if only on rare occasions–is said to be not vegan, but vegetarian.

To me veganism is a little extreme though, but I've heard that there are Initiates who are vegan or vegetarian and who advance along the Path, albeit with the disadvantage of not having as much Fire to work with in their Alchemical Furnace.

Vegan protein may provide more of the Fire Tattva than not eating any protein at all, but it would not provide near as much Fire as the protein found in red meat.

About the Lion:

LION

RED LION

edit on 12-4-2011 by Tamahu because: edited links

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

I compensate by eating milk, eggs, cheese, these have animal proteins in them.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
That can be good in moderation as well; however, the Tejas or Fire Element is most concentrated in the actual flesh of red meat (and the Apas Tattva of Water is found in fish).

Although as was already mentioned, it does not do ourselves, or the Monad (Spirit-Soul) of the animal, much if any good if we are not transmuting the sexual energy that comes from eating meat.

Here is another method described for curing cancer which is of working with Plants:

Elemental Magic: Curing Cancer

(I've also edited this link into my other recent post about the Rattlesnake cure for cancer)

edit on 12-4-2011 by Tamahu because: added text

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Tamahu, suggested that this thread my be helpful to answer some of the questions I had on another thread. Basically a few years ago I had the following experience:

I will try to be brief. When about to fall asleep I had a bout of sleep paralysis and then was projected to a street of a European town(based on architecture I think it was British) with me was an older gentlemen( who was our guide) and another younger person who didn't know what was going on either. We were taken through a store shop though a hidden door to what he said was the "initiation room". This was a large room, with eisled seating, a stage up front and large colums around the edges. In the room appeared to be a multitude of individuals(who I believe were also projecting) conversing with each other, the guide said that all of these people are members of a club called the Knights of ____________(can't recall the last word) and they all project here to meet. I asked why me and the other young man were brought here and he said, "Because you are already members, and have been for a very long time" I could tell then i was about to be brought back out and asked how I could return, he responded that they would call for me when I was ready. Then I was back in my bed.

This was one of those ultra vivid "Epic" type experiences, and I do not believe it to have been a dream. I haven't heard anything from them since, but I hope that I stumbled across this thread for a reason, and it will assist in getting back there someday. I have began practice in third eye awakening, and astral projection to assist in this and have been making some significant strides, I believe.

Anyway, thank you for reading and let me know any thoughts you may have. I have a few questions for the JimIrie. Do you believe that the ritual area your projected to are tangible places on earth, or exist only in the astral? I had a feeling that my meeting room existed on earth. Also, was it fairly easy to get back to the place when ever you wanted? Did the teaching progress? Finally, did you have a certain "teacher" that you relied upon for this? Thanks.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by yoyoma15
Do you believe that the ritual area your projected to are tangible places on earth, or exist only in the astral? I had a feeling that my meeting room existed on earth. Also, was it fairly easy to get back to the place when ever you wanted? Did the teaching progress? Finally, did you have a certain "teacher" that you relied upon for this? Thanks.

Well that are quite alot of questions...
I will try my best to answer and maybe i will include some more infos..
As i´ve written the forest place i have been was kinda transforming form the place i know of in this time to what it might have been in former (very past) times. I think this forest once existed but the temple as i´ve seen it was more astral than material. And also note that i´ve posted this thread in the secret society forum for a reason: I now know of the make up of the masonic lodges. There is a kind of very deep relation! Further they have build their temples after this astral type or they have introduced it and now after many thousand years it became archaic to the human astral traveller...
As i have learned from the lessons after this initiation (to answer your third question...) this place was at the first astral plane that is referred in the cabal tradition as "Jesod". And yes i was able to go back to this place by a very easy step:
At first i got into this focus 10 state explained in the OP.
Then i slipped outside my body into my room. I always did some watch around for stuff i couldn´t recognize before and checked this way that i was astral.
I think ´cause of my dreamworks i was quite confident about my energybody and alternative realities so i was quite aware about this dimensional state of my spirit.
After i had this vision of this temple and kinda tuned in to this frequencies i could just enter it by will...
(I love to use the metaphor of Computers and software for our own spiritual..
) It is kinda like you have once made a page or channel your favourite in your browser!
I see that the allmighty rule of Image + Will = Act is also working here!
And yeah i´ve got a spiritual guide. It was a kind of hermaphrodite but i think that my personal gender made it visualizing a more men like entity. And it was clearly a light being.
I remember flying around and getting lessons from "him" and sometimes stopping for a special lesson.
In finally i got all my real spiriutal knowlege from this trips!
Also i remember sitting in a kind of school, looking like the temple i described in the OP but much bigger, where i learned alot of stuff in HUGE books and from different teachers. But i cannot remember all of the learned from this time!
From the time of the initation, when i was about fiveteen, to my twenties, i had already every night an astral travel and i would describe this time like i was twentyfourseven awake but my material body got his loading progress in night time.
I learned so f*#';$n much about how the energy flows... (and what is going on on the world, without knowing anythin on cons...!)
It already leaded me to a view i never could describe with human language! (I tried in my thread series but also realized that this are the f*#kin same words other have used before and they failed as i will do...
I can only give others hints to it and hope they will find their way or their own REVOLUTION but more i cannot do...
And finally i want to add that this spiritual guide leaded me through my first world travel and let me know that i have to be in the Sierra Nevada, Spain in the late 2011 to survive something that will happen...

And this was in ... 2003

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Any reason given for the 2011 escape to Spain? Is this for you personally or for humanity all together?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

I have followed quite a few of your responses on multiple threads and they almost always go back to belief of Samael Aun Weor. Since then I have been attempting to read some of his writings. Can you tell me what it is about his writings that have influenced you so much? Just curious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join