It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura on Good Morning America False Flag opperations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Former Governor Jesse Ventura talks about US governments false flag operations and 9/11 cover-ups

www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-4-2011 by IndiGo33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Here you go
. Watched this earlier
. Good stuff, really appreciating Jess's message as of late.

That is all.

Trowa
edit on 6/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: Spelling as per

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
yup, another nationally televised ass kicking administered by Jesse! LOL

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Jesse is putting some good things out there. I just wish he wasn't dressed like a 60 year old aspiring shaman. People need to realize, if you want to be taken serious, you have to look serious. One of the reasons Martin Luther King JR was so successful is because he and his protesters were usually dressed in their sunday finest. People instantly gave them more respect.

The Beatles did the same thing. They started out in America performing in suits and giving interviews in suits. Even though they were part of the controversial rock-and-roll crowd they got a certain amount of respect. It wasn't because they were any less threatening than the majority of other artists musically. It was their presentation and their soft spoken style.

If the "alternative information" community wants to be taken more seriously, we ned to adress presentation. 60 year old's in fringe leather coats, and guys protesting in purple cow suits, usually do not garner respect from the masses.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

Sadly, I do kinda have to agree, dress code or first impressions say alot!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
It's time for a Carhartt President. It was time sixteen years ago. The person we needed should have owned inhaling and been capable of perceiving another reality other than this ready made self-serving coporate appeasement we call government.

If we can't find someone to yank the throttle out of the hands of the greedy creeps that stole this country from the people, WE ARE GOING TO GET THE GOVERNMENT WE DESERVE.

It may just be too late. Jesse Ventura and/or Ron Paul if they were hypothetically elected (as if candidates really do get elected anymore), may not be able to rein in the corruption.

Or it may be the thing that comes with this alledged new age of enlightenment and they will be the vanguard of the new and true.

Power back to the people. Even if we are stupid worthless eaters at least we are trying to collectively discern and live in goodness and truth.

Find a cure for Beltway Fever! Quarantine the diseased.

"We are poor because we are honest."

I guess I'm madder than I thought. Dress code smess code. Integrity and brass is what I want see even if it shows up for a debate in a tutu.

Gotta go, feel a touch of stupid coming on.

new topics

top topics

join