It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone watch The Event on Tv?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The secod 'E' in the EVENT logo
is facing the wrong way !
This is a mathematical symbol which means
'This much we know to be TRUE'

Peace

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
ALIENS, UFO'S -- WHY ARE THEY CONSTANTLY IN THE NEWS, IN MOVIES AND TV SHOWS? WHY ARE WE BOMBARDED WITH EXPERTS CLAIMING THEY HAVE PROVEN EXISTENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS?
Resources to aid your Understanding

Subtitle: C.S.E.T.I. announces "proof" aliens exist. Aliens and UFO's are a key part of the New Age Agenda, for they are being used to explain away Biblical creation. Also, a belief in UFO's and Aliens is essential for people to believe in Antichrist! This sudden bombardment of Alien/UFO stories in recent years may be yet another portent of Antichrist.

The New World Order is coming! Are you ready? Once you understand what this New World Order really is, and how it is being gradually implemented, you will be able to see it progressing in your daily news!!

This repeated emphasis on Aliens is getting a little old, but we should not turn our backs upon it just yet, for it may portend a coming reality with which we will all have to deal, when the ultimate Alien appears on the Earth amidst great "signs and lying wonders". You see, the New Age Movement has long been talking about Aliens and UFO's, and some have been so bold as to actually tie it in with Antichrist. 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11

""UFO's and Aliens are part of the New World Order. They are benevolent beings which will aid mankind in attaining the goal of becoming one humanity. They will appear at the proper time to enable mankind to make that Quantum Leap of Collective Consciousness -- when The [Anti] Christ appears."

(As it was in The Beginning... So shall it be in The End) Genesis 3:1 (Satan / Serpent)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Speaking of bringing the aliens here....just brings to mind those nagging ghost cities in china again....wth

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
They call it a tv program for a reason. "now,,,back to our scheduled programming. What does a software engineer do when writing programs .....codes. Lets just say you are affected,,,especially the ones that say they are not or the ones that do see it are simply reading too deeply into it all.

You all wanted disclosure.....you are getting what you asked for so stop whining about the subject in future tense....it will never happen, it will not happen in our life time, its all disinfo..and on and on.

An invasion isnt happening or going to happen,,,,,,,,you have been invaded,,past tense. Its a done deal...relax.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
A friend convinced me to stop watching TV in 1996. She had told me it would become the most liberating thing I would ever do.

She was right.

Today, I can not even be in the same room if a TV is on. It is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.

I challenge You as I was challenged in 1996.
Stop watching TV, any TV for one week, just a week, nothing more.

Are you able to?

You will find that it will become the most liberating thing you have ever done.

I have an old family friend that is ex-CIA. Smartest man I ever knew. He use to call us all "videots". This was back in the 70's, He swore then, that television was just a tool to brainwash the masses. The man still to this day, does not have a television in his home!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join