It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4-2-2011 Dream Fragments One With Unknown Planet(s)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Last night I only remember some of my last two dreams, with one that took place in my parent's yard.

I was outside talking to my dad as he raked leaves in the yard and one of my brothers was playing basketball or something, on a grayish afternoon/evening; when I noticed what appeared to be a meteor or something enter the atmosphere.

It appeared to be your average small one and so I told my dad, and turned away thinking nothing of it; but then I heard a sonic boom and I saw a flash from behind me in the sky.

My dad, brother, and I looked at the sky and wondered what had happened; my guess was that the meteor was going so fast that it made a sonic boom and then accidentally hit something in the sky.

Then we saw more objects quickly entering the atmosphere and we thought it was just a meteor shower, so I told my dad & brother that maybe we should go inside; but they wanted to stay outside and watch it.

Suddenly the objects started to move around oddly, so then I realized that they were not meteors, but were probably some kind of spaceships are something; they were too far away & too small to tell what they really looked like, but that was my guess.

I started to get worried and once again told my dad & brothers to get inside, but they wanted to see what the objects were, and so did I; but I was worried.

As we were watching these objects moving around oddly in the sky, suddenly a planet or something appeared in the sky not far from the Moon or Sun (I am not sure which), it appeared to be moving but maybe the Earth was moving or maybe both of them were moving.

I think the planet had a ring around it that was tilted at an angle, but I could be wrong; the only planet I know that somewhat looked like it was Jupiter, but smaller with maybe slightly different colored stripes around it.

As this planet and/or the Earth were moving, I noticed either the same planet and/or another one or two planets appear in the sky, and either they were moving too and/or the Earth was moving.

I think I remembered part of my dream(s) with the Sun or whatever it was, so I got very worried and started yelling for my dad & brother to get in the house and gather supplies, but they were not listening; I had to yell at them several times until they finally ran inside the house with me.

I felt that something obviously big was happening that was possibly somewhat related to one of those other dreams so I felt that we needed to gather supplies, stay inside, and be ready to move if necessary.

Once inside I started trying to find the pistol and ammunition, but I found the pistol & could not find the ammunition, and my dad said that one of my brothers probably moved it; everyone else wanted to watch the sky from the window but I kept yelling at them telling them to gather supplies and do not look outside, in case some blinding light/flash or something happened.

I could not find the ammunition and so I started to gather other supplies, enough to still stay mobile, and I started trying to think about what to do next; but then I woke up.

My next dream took place inside my parent's house, and I had just bought a .243 caliber bolt action rifle with a synthetic stock from Walmart I think.

A former classmate and friend came over to play video games or something, and I showed him the rifle; he wanted to shoot it, so I let him shoot it while I played the video game for a while.

After a while I went to see how he liked the rifle and I noticed that he had used up all of my ammunition, and I think he said that he liked the rifle; I then told him that the rifle could also shoot .308 caliber rounds, and that I was going to buy some when he left.

He left and I went to Walmart to buy some .308 ammunition, and the woman behind the cash register was a former police officer I knew in real life; we talked about how I had never shot .308 rounds before and that would be the largest caliber that I have ever shot.

She let me buy the ammunition without a background check or anything, and then I found it odd that I also had bought the rifle earlier without a background check; but before I could realize that it was a dream, I woke up.

The end,
-John Jr

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Strange i know of someone who had a similar dream..and so did I. would it make any sense to you to ask if the moving planets could be motherships for all the smaller ones you saw flying around?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiphappa14
Strange i know of someone who had a similar dream..and so did I. would it make any sense to you to ask if the moving planets could be motherships for all the smaller ones you saw flying around?

Yeah, I have seen several other people with somewhat similar dreams before I had this one.

It is possible those could have been motherships or maybe that planet or planets were somehow moved to our solar system, who knows.

Dreams can be confusing and none of this was explained or clear in the dream, unfortunately.

Thank you for commenting, I would like to read your dream if you feel like sharing it here or on its own thread.

edit on 4/2/2011 by TheDreamerCalledJohn because: Missing Info

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDreamerCalledJohn

I had a eerily similar dream a few weeks back. I remember it being around 11 pm and all of the sudden it was daylight out, i walked outside and saw what looked like a planet of some sort. Almost a yellow looking gas planet with a purplish atmosphere.
edit on 2-4-2011 by ToatsMaGoats because: typo

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ToatsMaGoats

I had a eerily strange dream a few weeks back. I remember it being around 11 pm and all of the sudden it was daylight out, i walked outside and saw what looked like a planet of some sort. Almost a yellow looking gas planet with a purplish atmosphere.

Ooh! Thank you for sharing that, that is interesting, I wish I could remember the details/exact colors of the planet(s) or mothership(s) in my dream; you were fortunate.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Weird dream...I hardly remember mine but about a week ago I had one that was along those type lines of something big happening.

I don't remember how it started but where my memory picks up is the end of the world completely...it was like the world exploded or everything around me did and I have the distinct feeling that everything on earth died. Soon after i realized i was on some other planet that for some reason I felt like was Jupiter but it wasn't when i think about it. I then realized I didn't have a body anymore but i still existed and at that point i began to feel kinda weird like being reborn. I also soon noticed my whole family with me and we could communicate but i seemed to be the only one that knew what had happened. I told them we had been released from our bodies and were now part of the 5th dimension I don't know how I knew this but I was sure of it. At that point I noticed spaceships flying by in space not close by to the planet but it was like I could see them as if I was in space near them. I went on trying to explain things to members of my family and somewhere during that i woke up.

The thing I found weird about that is that I have never had a dream where I died that I didn't promptly wake up from at the point right before death. In this dream I remember the feeling it was like being reborn (I really can't explain the feeling in words that is just what my mind keeps equating it to) somehow on another planet without a physical body and still was able to communicate and move around but I couldn't actually see what I was I just know there was no body. The nice thing about it is it kinda makes me feel ok with death and or an end of the world scenario lol.

Enjoy your dreams they're a whole different world!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

you had me sitting on he edge of my seat with this one, great post.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RickyD
Weird dream...I hardly remember mine but about a week ago I had one that was along those type lines of something big happening.

I don't remember how it started but where my memory picks up is the end of the world completely...it was like the world exploded or everything around me did and I have the distinct feeling that everything on earth died. Soon after i realized i was on some other planet that for some reason I felt like was Jupiter but it wasn't when i think about it. I then realized I didn't have a body anymore but i still existed and at that point i began to feel kinda weird like being reborn. I also soon noticed my whole family with me and we could communicate but i seemed to be the only one that knew what had happened. I told them we had been released from our bodies and were now part of the 5th dimension I don't know how I knew this but I was sure of it. At that point I noticed spaceships flying by in space not close by to the planet but it was like I could see them as if I was in space near them. I went on trying to explain things to members of my family and somewhere during that i woke up.

The thing I found weird about that is that I have never had a dream where I died that I didn't promptly wake up from at the point right before death. In this dream I remember the feeling it was like being reborn (I really can't explain the feeling in words that is just what my mind keeps equating it to) somehow on another planet without a physical body and still was able to communicate and move around but I couldn't actually see what I was I just know there was no body. The nice thing about it is it kinda makes me feel ok with death and or an end of the world scenario lol.

Enjoy your dreams they're a whole different world!

Thank you for sharing that!

That dream was definitely interesting and contained some dream elements that I do not think that I have experienced in any of my dreams.

I find it interesting how we sometimes know things in dreams, and do not know how we know. (if that made sense)

Having the world destroyed, being on a different planet, and having no body definitely seem like rarer dream elements; you are fortunate, and I agree about enjoying your dreams, they can definitely be like another world.

I often rather be in my dream worlds than the real world, I feel more like myself in dreams, than in real life usually.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by infojunkie2

you had me sitting on he edge of my seat with this one, great post.

Thanks, I am glad that you enjoyed it, and took the time to comment; I wish more people would comment, I like to see what people think and read their dreams too.

top topics

join