It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Branson buys Pluto, reinstates as planet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Richard Branson has bought Pluto and intends to have it reinstated as a planet. Sir Richard Branson is setting his sights on the final frontier in his latest business venture announced today. In a universal first Sir Richard has revealed that he has bought the former planet of Pluto for an undisclosed sum.

www.virgin.com...

Um, think I'll buy Mars...now, who do I pay?

I'll rename it Homeworld.

I'm sure it will bring me a good return on my money in later years when we start to colonise it.

I wonder if there will ever be a Virgin train to Pluto.. can't imagine the price of a ticket..

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
It’s hard to believe any of these stories on April fool’s day

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

You realize that no one can't own objects, planets in space and that it is 1st of April?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien

Richard Branson has bought Pluto and intends to have it reinstated as a planet. Sir Richard Branson is setting his sights on the final frontier in his latest business venture announced today. In a universal first Sir Richard has revealed that he has bought the former planet of Pluto for an undisclosed sum.

www.virgin.com...

Um, think I'll buy Mars...now, who do I pay?

I'll rename it Homeworld.

I'm sure it will bring me a good return on my money in later years when we start to colonise it.

I wonder if there will ever be a Virgin train to Pluto.. can't imagine the price of a ticket..

Ok again its April 1st and this is a joke story lol

new topics

top topics

join