It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More plastic than plankton in Pacific Ocean!!??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
and just think...the sun heats plastic much hotter than it does water, and if all that heat is concentrated in the one area, it could create weird currents/weather.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
This is such a good thread, but it died like flower in the desert. When did ATS become the desert. Every #ing great, intelligent, reflected and competent thread dies on ATS in hours. While pure #, random, loony, idiotic and incompetent Threads get 1000's of Stars. The damn people here on ATS has gone far beyond the intolerable.

The People here are not interested in truth finding or get more wisdom or intelligence. They are just brainwashed damn INFOTAINMENT Consumers that can't read, speak or spell anymore.

When the damn Industry (whole right sold politicians) overtakes the word, you will see what you did! YOU DID! #!!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
yeah i think this is a massive problem, i also think its contributed to some other factors they are sliding under our noses.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

I hear you. My mom was "that" neighbor for years in her beautiful subdivision. Every morning she took her fitness walk and returned with a bag full of garbage. Garbage that fellow homeowners simply ignored. The next morning walk simply meant more garbage. She did this for nearly 6 years and finally gave up.

The trash should have never been on the ground to begin with and the homeowners should have picked up what they all walked by everyday on the journey to their mailboxes.

Total lack of pride and stewardship. I won't even mention the problem with Cigarette Butts in this thread. At least those are more apt to eventually break down. Anyone ever hear of an ashtray? I guess smokers don't like the lingering stench from their stink sticks.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Sounds_of_Silence

This is very true.... Such Destructive creatures Human Beings are....

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

edit on 28-3-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
revive. plastic might be corn, carbon, but it is not necessarily junk. Life does provide many mechanisms for using potential energy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join