It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam - A facist religion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

IF YOU READ THE QORAAN THEN YOU KNOW THAT IN ISLAM THERE IS A PART SAYING WHO WANTS TO BELIEVE IS WELCOMED AND WHO DON'T IS FREE TO DO SO
IF YOU KNOW ABOUT ISLAM OR EVEN READ FROM SOURCES NOT ISSUED BY ITS ENEMIES THEN YOU WILL KNOW IF A MAN CONVERTED TO ISLAM WITH HIS NECK IS UNDER SAWED HE IS NOT CONSIDERED CONVERTED HE MUST CONVERT WITH A FREE WILL

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by allam

IF YOU READ THE QORAAN THEN YOU KNOW THAT IN ISLAM THERE IS A PART SAYING WHO WANTS TO BELIEVE IS WELCOMED AND WHO DON'T IS FREE TO DO SO
IF YOU KNOW ABOUT ISLAM OR EVEN READ FROM SOURCES NOT ISSUED BY ITS ENEMIES THEN YOU WILL KNOW IF A MAN CONVERTED TO ISLAM WITH HIS NECK IS UNDER SAWED HE IS NOT CONSIDERED CONVERTED HE MUST CONVERT WITH A FREE WILL

why did "neck" and "saw" come in the same paragraph? and no thanks, ill stick to my bible

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
to shift paradigm about Islam is really not an easy things to do..maybe something you dont even think worth your time...if you wanna learn how to be a laywer you go to harvard..so basically if you want to learn about Islam you may have to put an effort, not just put any conclusion to your thoughts... going to any Islamic centre nearby would be a good option to do
..you have to understand that there are many sects too in Islam, sunni , shia etc... even Qur an gave us warning about the divide...
i cant believe people saying this religion is fascist..racist and else
we have many people in makkah for hajj..
they re yellow, brown, black, white
pray to only ONE GOD

and yeah im a moslem..not a good one ( and not a good one in english too ) but im trying to..

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Your points are not completely true. First of all I would like to say that there is a difference between a religion and what the followers of that religion practice. Secondary the Quran in my opinion would be the constitution of a sort. Muslims are meant to view the religion as the best way of life but necessarily the only one. Many verses in the Quran give reference to the People of the Book meaning the Jews and Christians, telling Muslims to go ask advice from them etc. Also in a proper Islamic Nation there would be no discrimination between those who followed the religion and those who don't. The only exception would be that a non-Muslim would have to pay a certain amount to charity. Also Islam supports democracy as long the laws passes do not conflict with the Quran and the Prophet's teachings. Muslims are not meant to view themselves above everyone else. The definition of Muslim is to be in harmony with the Creator. That means that a tree would be considered Muslim as it does what it is intended to do by the Creator. I hope I have cleared up some misconceptions about Islam and would gladly welcome any questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join