It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making ATS a little bit Madder...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Hi Melvin.
I admire your strength and would like to share a personal story, kinda "heavy" I guess. I think you're right and cancer does get people into heaven.
My grandmother spent her last days at my mother's (her daughter's) house. I was 10 years old, outside jumping on the trampoline, and decided to go inside. My mother was at her mom's bedside & grandma became lucid all of a sudden through the medications. She looked at my mom and asked, "Who is that nice man at the top of the stairs? The man in the suit? I forgot his name." No one was there except the 3 of us. My mom didn't say anything, but her eyes welled up. Grandma added, "He said he is here to take me home." A few hours later my grandma passed away. Later that night my mom told me that she had prayed for God to send an angel for grandma, and that's who she saw at the top of the stairs.
I never forget that day. It taught me that our existence extends well beyond this stage of life on Earth.

Keep us updated on how well the juicing works!
I look forward to reading your stories in the future.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Hello and welcome.

You say you have a few years to live? That is fantastic news. I wish I knew I had a few more years on this earth.

I have a death sentance also but that is not important.

What is important is to really live what time we have left.

Nobody has a deed to tomorrow.

Yes, I have my bad moments but would say facing death has enriched my life.

There are other members who are also ill and facing what we are.

If you need to talk, cry, laugh message me and I will do same if I need to talk.

May God bless and keep you in His arms.

<< 1   >>

join