It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"ET" can't explain UFOs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jclmavg

Originally posted by Student X
Now, chemistry is a known. We no longer project into it. Space is the unknown now. We have projected our psyche and its archetypal patterns and contents out into space and it bounces back in the form of aliens.

Great.

Now go find some evidence.

There is plenty; you can start with the suggested reading list I posted earlier.

edit on 14-3-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jclmavg
Now go find some evidence.

Why don't you try? Don't blame us if it freaks you out. Have courage and try though, see what happens.

And if you try hard enough and find something, don't blame us if it doesn't make sense trying to explain it in a forum post.

edit on 14-3-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

all the we see, feel, touch, hear, know of the solid real world around us, is translated energy waves, and placed on a screen in the back of our mind.

Wow! Wonderfull words!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
You are a contactee or in general such people in ufos are not all that up on how
things work. That would not true as most people and pilots know how aircraft work
because the government allows it.
So whoever they are are just plain dumb.

But I feel your pain somehow.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by davidwaters84

There are a number of sightings of very real airships.
As seen on the ground was the oval shape by Zamora and Walton in a base to boot.
Wings and Triangle and a flat disc by Rex Heflin.
Not very many but something.

So you are talking about further unknowns that are puzzling.
To me there was never an indication of other than man made ships.
The man made technology is perhaps un known to most people not
in a secret society.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Originally posted by davidwaters84 Now are these things physical in nature is a debatable question; and a question that I feel someone, maybe the government or maybe only God, knows the answer to. But I will be here until I find an answer or I die.

God is very definitely a man made invention.......that I know with 100% certainty.

How do I know?.....

Well would a loving omnipotent God let the people that got swept away in the Japanese Tsunami suffer a terrifying death......just because they had the bad fortune of living on the East coast of Japan?

Yes, it might. And who is to say whether or not it is loving? Hard to guess the motivations of a superior being we know nothing about.
edit on 21-3-2011 by Orkojoker because: added text

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join