It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible,that's all i have to say ! Chemainus ufo video

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

You forgot 949.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

You forgot 949.

Did you know me and you was on twitter,google my other monickert tlp527 ,it was the chelsea chick and the 4th kind woman,lol,the one that got 180,000 views on the old siTE,LOL. didnt know.

and its 527.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
So do we all agree that this is the real thing?

Or did flares become intelligent?Or is it some kind of effect(lol) caused by the camera?Come on,what kind of effect would cause an oval shaped glowing object and even looks like it's spinning.?

It does look like it's watching people though doesn't it?And in all those videos the object stays stationary.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
So do we all agree that this is the real thing?
I think it's real, but I don't know what it is, so I cannot agree with anything.

Or did flares become intelligent?
Intelligent? What's intelligent in being almost stationary (apparently) in the air?

Or is it some kind of effect(lol) caused by the camera?
It's really a kind of effect caused by the camera, that happens with all out of focus lights.

Come on,what kind of effect would cause an oval shaped glowing object and even looks like it's spinning.?
Any camera can do that, any out of focus light looks like that. And I don't think it's spinning, I think that's another illusion, caused by moving objects (probably tree branches) in front of the light.

It does look like it's watching people though doesn't it?
No.

And in all those videos the object stays stationary.
In the OP video (the one that we are supposed to discuss) I think it moves to the left, as the images I posted some pages back show.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This is a camera looking at approximately a point-source of light while out of focus. Those "chromosomes" are shadows across the blurred image created by treelimbs. There's nothing distinct or informative about that big blurry ball, because the camera is focused at the wrong distance.

When you've ground your own telescope mirrors and lenses, and done foucault shadow masks, you really learn to recognize these kinds of things.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
reply to post by EartOccupant

That's the same light. It's a flare. Nice find

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
What a joke. It's a freaking streetlight on extreme digital zoom. ANY LIGHT that you extreme zoom on will look just like this. God what an idiot. BTW it does look a lot like Cartman

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
At 5:26(7) (video) there is a click sound from the camera then the object disappears. Just throwing that out there
I personally want to believe, but that spherey-thing reminds me of those dollar balls from Kmart that have the swirly cloud theme
Anyone else think so?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join