It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S Military UFO cover-up foiled in Australia (1992)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this thread, i never knew Pine Gap had anything to do with UFO's.

I do know that a bunch of Australian activists managed to penetrate the base at night, years back. They were captured soon after and prosecuted though.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by aRogue

your welcome.
Wycliffe Well is known as the UFO hotspot in Australia, its close to Pine Gap, and interestingly it's close to Devils Marbles.
www.youtube.com...
for some reason my google Earth cant locate it
i will try and find the coordinates.

here we go google Earth 20°47'44.44"S 134°14'11.20"E and take a look a little further up and you will see the Devils Marbles.

edit on 8/3/11 by dadfortruth1 because: added coordinates

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by WishForWings

Good catch about the conflicting source of balloons. This incident is important if base personnel were actually involved, whether they were acting officially or just pranking in their spare time.

I've tried to find more on this incident, but accounts (except the one you report) seem to all derive from this report: Glennys Mackay's report on Alice Springs Sightings

If there is any documentation of the police investigation, and confirmation that the US base personnel were involved it would be very significant. I suspect however, it was just a rumor.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join