It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks and The CHRIST Theory: A Modern Tragedy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
In an obscure WikiLeaks cable, 86MADRID5480, there is mention of the "Call of Jesus Christ" group from Libya that was abandoned in efforts to fight "terrorism" (documented more in cable MADRID5426, referenced here in 5480.)

That is all WikiLeaks has published on this so far, but my theory pertains more to the human-world-stage of tragedy than to an advanced-religio-apocalyptic theory.

We are held back by certain tragedies, but they nevertheless take place center stage of human consciousness to ease, enrich, excite our journey. Do you empathize, relate, become humbled? That's the magic of this art, and therein lay its danger: it enables corruption. Our story is fictional to our own self, deranged as this idea ought to be.

Religion becomes political and politics gets spiritual. Martyrs will come. This was a plan for day one.

Myriad individuals, minding their own business, expect the same from God, reciprocally conceptualizing their existence to be analogous with an otherwise religiously fulfilled existence. God has his own business, and business is his God. Humanity will be repeatedly punished, tragically, for its subservience to businesses.

The atmosphere is so foul in professional debate that we'd rather concern ourselves with what You do in Bed with your Other instead of the business that impacts millions of lives daily. Such talks might even be classified as work. And the real influential business matters might be less comfortable to discuss than gay sex.

Let me get to the point of my theory. We ignore problems with ignorance and distraction. Bradley Manning, in addition to the 12 initial charges against him, saw 22 more levied against him, including aiding enemy combatants. By this logic Bush's memoir aids enemy combatants no less. The still pertinent question is which enemy do you want?

Manning's enemies are the back-scratching D.C. manipulators complicit in crimes that warped his perspectives on civilization. While many struggle with, lose, and even take their own lives in the face of this devastation, Manning's actions are possibly a suicidal message of martyr-like proportion.

Is Manning a scapegoat and a martyr for the illegal wars? Instead of letting the man work on his defense, they are officially, psychologically, scientifically, and legally destroying his mind, body, soul, and spirit in the USA's name.

The President of the USA doesn't worry about Manning or anyone with a serving conscience. Many in D.C. are also too timid to speak out. Perhaps being humbled by far more tragic events like the Holocaust have the exact opposite of the intended effect: to learn from real mistakes. Presidents like mistakes.

D.C. didn't have to plan on Manning or any one else to crack. It was destiny. As for repetitions, our escape from responsibility continues.
edit on 2-3-2011 by smthngmssnghr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This post was very hard to read.
No offence but are you under the influence?

Maybe i'm tired.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Kargun

I'm sorry, but what influence is 'the' one you speak of?

I edited a few points for further clarification.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by smthngmssnghr

MAnnings not a scapegoa.. He did what he is being accused of.
The war in Afghanistan is not illegal, since its specifically covered under UN charter.
The war in Iraq wqas justified by wikileaks releasing classified information that a WMD program was present up to the 2003 invasion (although because it doesnt support the illegal war claim for IRaq, assange supporters rationalize other answers and theories to ignore this info).

As far as the rest of your post goes, I must agree with the first response. Its a little hard to follow in terms of what your point actually is (not meant to be offenseive by the way - just wanting to know what you are trying to say / point out).

top topics

join