It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's More Trouble To Add To Anti-Government Extremist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Farrakhan: Mideast uprisings will come to US

By Becky SchlikermanTribune report 9:40 p.m. CST, February 27, 2011 Nation of Islam leader Minister Louis Farrakhan predicted on Sunday that America faces imminent uprisings that mirror those in the Middle East. “What you are looking at in Tunisia, in Egypt … Libya, in Bahrain … what you see happening there … you’d better prepare because it will be coming to your door,” Farrakhan said in a booming voice, thousands of followers cheering in his wake. Farrakhan also called on President Barack Obama to allow protesters to march, urging the president not to attack innocent people when they do.

www.chicagobreakingnews.com...

Is this guy part of the problem or part of the conspiracy?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
With oil prices rising how they are and all the stuff going on the middle east driving up cost not to mention the rash of super tankers full of oil being stolen by pirates . When we have to make a choice to feed our families or to fill up our tanks of gas to get to work. I think we will see the unrest like in the middle east. Till then every one is to busy working to pay off thier trucks and 2000 square foot homes to demand change . It will have to wait till we cannot afford to feed ourselves and lose our houses will people begin to take notice and demand change. for now and like how they have been doing for a while now is just to give us enough to keep our mouths shut .

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I was just reading that before I came to this site- WEIRD story - claims a UFO took him up in the sky and he had a religious experience, and he praises scientology for trying to civilize the white man?

MAN.....whew......o...kay....

But he's right about some things - I was reading that unemployment among blacks is at 45% in places. It's high as heck in a lot of places - something like 12% where I am, but they say it is higher b/c people here are running OUT of benefits so they aren't being counted- so like...

these revolutions in the middle east were precipitated by widespread unemployment and poverty.
What do we have HERE?

It's uncomfortable for us. This county's biggest employer is closing in a few months. It's going to be even worse.

Plus people should be mad. All this crap - liars, cheaters, liars, cheaters, thieves, tricksters - none of them are getting punished at all while you just LET some poor ol' guy get caught driving without car insurance - his butt's going to jail - rip an entire nation off, get a raise.

Come ON. This is ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I'm afraid there is more than one enemy that we will have to deal with. I hope that it won't be for a long time to come, and I hope that it won't come at all. But the reality is, how much longer can we go on this way with the kind of national debt, middle east troubles, radical Islam on the rise, crooked politicians, drug cartels in the south, and changes in the Earth.
There are a certain cultural group here in North America that sticks together very tight and I'm afraid that one day in the near future they will let loose. It's a totally different mindset to what your everyday American or Canadian understands. This will give the crooked heads or leaders of this continent the go ahead to fully implement marshal law.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I dont get your title, are you suggesting that anybody that is anti government has to be an extremist, or you telling us that Farakhan is an extremist.

Hes probably saying the truth, the whole make rich people richer is getting at an end, the french cut the head of the king, now we will have to do the same to those rich bankers, CEOS, and rich folks that care only about there rich arses ehehhe.

Its just another revolution in a long line of human history

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dukeofjive
I dont get your title, are you suggesting that anybody that is anti government has to be an extremist, or you telling us that Farakhan is an extremist.

Hes probably saying the truth, the whole make rich people richer is getting at an end, the french cut the head of the king, now we will have to do the same to those rich bankers, CEOS, and rich folks that care only about there rich arses ehehhe.

No, what I'm saying is, could this guy be every bodies worst nightmare, he could instigate an uprising by radical Muslims that live here in North America with his kind of talk. Or is he part of a conspiracy to get the ball rolling so the governments can declare marshal law?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Oh I get it. If you scrutinize the government your a extremist.If you are anything the government deems as extreme your a terrorist. If you have illegal thoughts your an extremist. If you have illegal opinions your an extremist. All extremist are terrorists and should be put in prison indefinitely with no trail.

Praise Mao!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
even the crazies are recognising self evident facts.

day of blood are coming for the US and UK, the only real argument is when and how bad.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
You cannot fight the inevitable , the balance between rich and poor are extreme and the gap keeps getting bigger. Of course at some time there will be an up rising for the unjustified stealing from the poor to help the rich. Where profits are over people where life is nothing more than a privilege as long as you have money to pay to live. Never has humanity been so educated and never has humanity been exposed to the media and internet for information so available. With all the misinformation to only watch one or read world events off one news sight is not going to explain much , how ever there are a lot of lazy people out there who only listen to what fox news has to say and hold that as the truth. But more and more people are realizing what is really going on and eventually the working class will realize they are the engine in the global economics and demand reform. And these people in suits are just nothing but leaches who live off the working mans dollar. I don't really think the Islamic world will be the start of an up rise in North America. It will be the poor working class who are forced to live in poverty to meet the needs of the elite oppressors of globalization economics. But isn't that more or less what they are fighting for in the middle east

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Oh I get it. If you scrutinize the government your a extremist.If you are anything the government deems as extreme your a terrorist. If you have illegal thoughts your an extremist. If you have illegal opinions your an extremist. All extremist are terrorists and should be put in prison indefinitely with no trail.

Praise Mao!

That is true and getting worse, to be politically correct is to go along with rights and freedom being taken away.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I have friends who's son is a follower of Louis Farrakhan (his parents are not)! He has gone from being an unruly, hateful, and near uncontrollable young man to a respectful, smart and knowledgeable young man. That said, Farrakhan has his cadre of devoutly confrontational followers who can and would cause trouble at the mere mention by their leader to do harm to anyone they deem a threat. These senior members of his following will drag this young man into a conflict he is not prepared for. That is the danger here!

Farrakhan has always been a muckraker and does say what ever he thinks will get a raise out of the Lame Stream Media or his face on cable news! He might be one of the instigators of trouble but he will be one of many! Our enemies a not few! They are many!

Zindo
edit on 2/28/2011 by ZindoDoone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
You cannot fight the inevitable , the balance between rich and poor are extreme and the gap keeps getting bigger. Of course at some time there will be an up rising for the unjustified stealing from the poor to help the rich. Where profits are over people where life is nothing more than a privilege as long as you have money to pay to live. Never has humanity been so educated and never has humanity been exposed to the media and internet for information so available. With all the misinformation to only watch one or read world events off one news sight is not going to explain much , how ever there are a lot of lazy people out there who only listen to what fox news has to say and hold that as the truth. But more and more people are realizing what is really going on and eventually the working class will realize they are the engine in the global economics and demand reform. And these people in suits are just nothing but leaches who live off the working mans dollar. I don't really think the Islamic world will be the start of an up rise in North America. It will be the poor working class who are forced to live in poverty to meet the needs of the elite oppressors of globalization economics. But isn't that more or less what they are fighting for in the middle east

I'm afraid your correct in saying that an uprising is inevitable. That is why Bush signed the patriot act into being, and connected all the different departments of security, and emergency together. It's not hard to figure out with a country's debt into the trillions eventually the bottom of the basket is going to fall out and that's when all hell breaks loose.
Yes people are waking up, but I don't really think enough are and not fast enough.
In the middle east, what are they fighting for, a handful of men that are religious zealots that want to rule the world under one religion that suppresses rights of women and control everyone to have to believe in their type of god.

top topics

join