It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Projects!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I used to know someone who had a dog that was half yote.It was a cross with a golden reteiever and a very pretty dog and smart too.Unfortunately it had a problem with heat regulation and one summer when we had 95 degree temps for a week with 100% humidity it had a heat stroke and died.I think it was about 4 when it died.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I'm an organic chemist myself. Currently doing a project that is broadly described as radical cyclisations onto aromatic systems, for which I use hypervalent iodine complexes to achieve (hence the name). More generally, I am on a type of reaction that is facile, high yielding and can be used for the construction of a variety of known bioactive core structures. My project doesn't so much look at the biological aspect (i.e. compound screening and trialling), as it is more of a methodology based project. I'm spending a lot of time trialling reactions, changing bits here and there and optimising my yields. Laborious, but fun (in my opinion).

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
The OP's study, are you trapping the animals and determining age in order to differentiate the possibility of a size ratio?

We initially sent in cross sections of teeth to be analyzed, but we're opting for a cheaper method of using x-rays to age them now. We're specifically using adults for our study.

Originally posted by hypervalentiodine
...radical cyclisations onto aromatic systems... hypervalent iodine complexes

*head explodes*

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PieKeeper

Originally posted by hypervalentiodine
...radical cyclisations onto aromatic systems... hypervalent iodine complexes

*head explodes*

Sometimes I think mine is too.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I have designed an fully modular internal electrical system for electric vehicles. The system doesnt require plugging up to recharge, and its not hybrid (no liquid fuels) nor does it use hydrogen. It basically works by hot-swapping battery packs to provide constant power generation. How far you drive, and how you drive do not effect the system.

I am waiting for my patent!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join