It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ever happened to ATS Puzzle contests?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Conspiracy or not, a lot has changed when ATS was in it's infancy.
When I was a lurker back in 2007, ATS used to have puzzle contests.
The winner, I think, would receive a temporary domain name.
The last one I think was, “Remember, remember, the fifth of November.”
May be may be not, but here is a link to the thread. It’s also a good read.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
In this thread, members and even the mods got involved with SO in the "non-game."
Ah yes, the good old days when members weren't dissing each other for being for, or against,
such and such.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I was a lurker back in 2005. I registered my first of three accounts in 2006. A lot has changed in those years that I have been here, both on the staff level and the member level. I could go on about that but that isn't the point of this thread. I never really participated in the ATS games and puzzles but I thought they were an interesting aspect of the site. But I suppose it's just one more area where ATS has changed.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by PETROLCOIN
I was a lurker back in 2005. I registered my first of three accounts in 2006. A lot has changed in those years that I have been here, both on the staff level and the member level. I could go on about that but that isn't the point of this thread. I never really participated in the ATS games and puzzles but I thought they were an interesting aspect of the site. But I suppose it's just one more area where ATS has changed.

Agreed.
Maybe SkepOverload will bring back some of the games

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by PETROLCOIN

Agreed.
Maybe SkepOverload will bring back some of the games

Bump

Somebody had to do it

new topics

top topics

join