It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I aint no ape!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by starfighter1978

Originally posted by Sauron
reply to post by starfighter1978

To start with this is the introduction forum.. For you to tell us a bit about you. Not for you to get around the 20 post rule by opening a Topical thread in the introductions forum.

So tell us, what brought you here?
What are your interests besides monkey's

edit on 12/2/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)
well im not that new and i'm not trying to get the so called 20 post's so you should not say that cause you dont no anything about me.... i see things how they are you dont like i say get over it i put these post up because i want to find out what people think AKA you guy's so stop pickin on the not so new guy ok.....;-)

Ok. Yes. Make that FIVE Topical threads in the introduction forum.

edit on 12-2-2011 by Klassified because: Correction

edit on 12-2-2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
"wouldn't we still be evolving today"

cancels out

"The similarities between the DNA are almost the same, but not enough for me to believe"

Google is for simple questions, not ATS.

Is it?? i think not... google is as useless as screen door on a submarine lest be serious,
you no you guys are spoze to help not ridicule

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Originally posted by starfighter1978

Originally posted by Sauron
reply to post by starfighter1978

To start with this is the introduction forum.. For you to tell us a bit about you. Not for you to get around the 20 post rule by opening a Topical thread in the introductions forum.

So tell us, what brought you here?
What are your interests besides monkey's

edit on 12/2/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)
well im not that new and i'm not trying to get the so called 20 post's so you should not say that cause you dont no anything about me.... i see things how they are you dont like i say get over it i put these post up because i want to find out what people think AKA you guy's so stop pickin on the not so new guy ok.....;-)

edit on 12-2-2011 by Klassified because: Correction
so what is it a crime to do this? if so let me no.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Don´t worry, human beings were created by Gods(higher dimensional beings) and we have lived through many civilizations before this one, and animals exist to serve the human beings on this planet. And in one´s next lifetime one may become an ape, so treat them with respect anyway...

I recommend you read the book Zhuan Falun in my signature below to learn more about matters of the meaning of human life, how to(and why it is so important) become a good person, opening your third eye, develop supernormal powers etc etc. The book was a bestseller in China during the 90s before the communists banned it(another reason to read it).

I wish you good luck!

/Gaussq

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Sorry, double click..

edit on 13-2-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS I hope you enjoy the topics and people here as much as I do.

<< 1   >>

join