It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual earthquake pattern?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Just checked RSOE EDIS and there is a line of three earthquakes in Mexico, Nevada and Utah. I am sure Nevada and Utah get quakes and these were small (2._) but I just don't recall seeing icons there in the past.
Any locals out there who can offer info?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
A bit of an unsual lineup but what I found strange was there are only 2 quakes listed - no other quakes listed in the world - just these two:

RSOE-EDIS

Earthquake(s)

Date/Time (UTC) Magnitude Area Country State/Prov./Gov. Location Risk Source Details
07.02.2011 01:30:13 2.7 North America United States Utah Center Creek VulkĂĄn 0 There are airport(s) nearby the epicenter. VulkĂĄn 0 USGS-RSOE Details
07.02.2011 01:10:12 2.2 North America United States Nevada Hoya VulkĂĄn 0 There are airport(s) nearby the epicenter. VulkĂĄn 0 USGS-RSOE Details

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
They finally put up the Mexico quake - difficult to believe that's it for earthquakes in the world today.

RSOE

07.02.2011 02:40:13 2.6 Middle America Mexico Estado de Baja California Flor del Desierto There are volcano(s) nearby the epicenter. There are airport(s) nearby the epicenter. VulkĂĄn 0 USGS-RSOE Details

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

They are getting more sporadic and unreliable lately, they haven't updated the mass animal deaths since January 30th and I have seen at least four since then on other sites.
The only constant on the web seems to be inconsistency.

top topics

join