It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Mystery as dead birds pile up on city street" Boiled by HAARP?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This story is from the Rotorua Daily Post in New Zealand.

www.rotoruadailypost.co.nz...

“What killed hundreds of dead birds found on a Rotorua central city street? Nobody seems to know. Rotorua mother Glyssa Bosworth was walking down Amohau St this week when her 1-year-old daughter pointed out a bird on the ground. Then she saw a few more.
"I could smell something absolutely horrific," Miss Bosworth told The Daily Post.
She turned around and saw "hundreds" of them on the ground around the base of a tall tree in the reserve near the entrance to the Central Mall.
She said she had never seen that many dead birds before.
"There was a humongous pile of them. It was gross."
At first Miss Bosworth thought they were bats, as a few years ago there were reports of bats in some nearby trees. Then she realised they were sparrows.
She thought perhaps bats were killing the birds, or the birds had been poisoned.
Rotorua District Council's regulatory services manager Jim Nicklin said the council was at a loss to explain the dead birds.
The council had reports of the dead birds on Amohau St and believed they had died last Friday. There were two clean-ups of birds over the long weekend.
"Over Saturday and Sunday a contractor for the council picked up approximately 300 dead sparrows," Mr Nicklin said.
He said on Monday, when Castle Corp staff were doing some mowing on the reserve, they found more dead birds and picked them up.”
Here we go again. Another animal kill but this time in New Zealand.
What will the MSM call it this time, Cyclone? Fireworks? Aircraft traffic?
Look at this photo of one of the dead birds. Does it appear to have the front part boiled?

I have cleaned waterfowl before. And I remove the feathers by placing the bird quickly in and out of boiling water. It then makes it easier to pluck the feathers. And this photo reminds me of this.
I read that HAARP or it’s receiver/booster stations have been found near by these wildlife kill zones. Perhaps as it heats up the atmosphere, it boils the water within the air and the birds fly into i. I don't, it's just wierd.
Or is it something more Revelationary?
Like someone posted earlier in another thread, soon humans will be next.

edit on 5-2-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Sigh...add this to the list.

Yes, it will be interesting to here what the good old MSM has to say. Perfectly "normal"...billions of birds die every year

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I guess this is still normal haha? The only real correlation that hold's any significance would be the accelerated pole shift and magnetic activity; it is the only theory that interacts with all the strange biological and geological oddities occurring in the last couple of months. I think it's pretty clear that the earth's natural cycle is taking it's course and it's well overdue; people have to realize that over the course of 700, 000 years, some generation had to encounter this..why would we be so ignorant to dismiss our own? I think we got the short straw, and we need to be fully aware to make the acceptance process a more fluent one.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Rotorua is a volcanic valley..
It's possible that had something to do with these deaths..

The whole place literally stinks of sulphar..

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

yes, geothermally active, and a lot of Hydrogen Sulphide gas in the air. Interestingly when the gas increases to a toxic level, the smell apparently can't be perceived anymore. From time to time people die from the gases - when they are in enclosed areas - eg a private geothermal hot pool.

But I can't imagine H2S killing birds. Birds by their nature don't hang around enclosed spaces.

Mass animal deaths are not new - but I do watch them with interest. Most I believe have simple explanations. I'd be guessing poisoning - either purposeful or accidental.

I'm a kiwi, but I avoid MSM, so hadn't heard of this - thanks for spotting.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I would think that these birds would fly away from a stench or even a perception, of a gas. But look at the photo, what would cause a birds feathers to only get wet up front?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

I would think that these birds would fly away from a stench or even a perception, of a gas. But look at the photo, what would cause a birds feathers to only get wet up front?

Not sure, maybe a sudden spurt from a hot geyser??

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I read that HAARP or it’s receiver/booster stations have been found near by these wildlife kill zones. Perhaps as it heats up the atmosphere, it boils the water within the air and the birds fly into i. I don't, it's just wierd.
Or is it something more Revelationary?

Perhaps "they" are experimenting with the GWEN frequencies. They radiate out from underground. If the birds were all under the tree it seems reasonable that they may have been sleeping in the branches when they were killed. And the frequencies could have been picked up through the tree roots.

Perhaps the birds in mid air were exposed to frequencies from cell towers.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LipanConjuring86
I guess this is still normal haha? The only real correlation that hold's any significance would be the accelerated pole shift and magnetic activity; it is the only theory that interacts with all the strange biological and geological oddities occurring in the last couple of months. I think it's pretty clear that the earth's natural cycle is taking it's course and it's well overdue; people have to realize that over the course of 700, 000 years, some generation had to encounter this..why would we be so ignorant to dismiss our own? I think we got the short straw, and we need to be fully aware to make the acceptance process a more fluent one.

No. This is a new anti-ballistic missile technology that uses focused sound or microwave energy. They are testing it out on birds and cattle before they use it on a Korean missile or other target.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

What is GWEN?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

reply to post by Alethea

What is GWEN?

GWEN seems to be the HAARP interface network.

GWEN (Ground Wave Emergency Network) transmitters placed 200 miles apart across the USA allow specific frequencies to be tailored to the geomagnetic-field strength in each area, allowing the magnetic field to be altered.

They operate in the VLF range, with transmissions between VLF 150 and 175 KHz. They also emit UHF waves of 225 - 400 MHz. The VLF signals travel by waves that hug the ground rather than radiating into the atmosphere.

A GWEN station transmits circularly up to 300 miles, the signal dropping off sharply with distance. The entire GWEN system consists of, (depending on source of data), from 58 to an intended 300 transmitters spread across the USA, each with a tower 299-500 ft high. 300 ft copper wires in spoke like fashion fan out from the base of the system underground, interacting with the earth like a thin shelled conductor, radiating radio wave energy for very long distances through the ground.

USA bathes in this magnetic field which rises to 500 ft, even going down to basements, so everyone is mind-controlled. The whole artificial ground-wave spreads out over USA like a web.

www.haarp.net...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

god dammit we almost went three weeks without some kind of birds falling out of the sky

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow

god dammit we almost went three weeks without some kind of birds falling out of the sky

That's an interesting observation. I wonder if the sun's coronal hole or CME's have anything to do with this?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

i believe ya i also notice how we are all made to say i think, in certain situations as a precursor so if any body really says anything they can just say your crazy? i don't mean you mate i have just seen the most different birds i have ever seen, i have never seen (and i know that obviously birds have to grow) the most tiniest birds ever in full flight in a flock they could'nt have been 3 inches big honestly i am no bird expert nor do i claim to know my birds however i have lived here all my life and never seen these birds, they were soooo tiny and fast like swallows only tiny, i live in london!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

We may have went 3 weeks without birds falling from the sky but there have been other mass animals deaths - the last I read on Feb 2nd and 3rd. I use the Google map for updates.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Mass Deaths Google Map - here are some of the recent reports

Geneva pigeons falling from the sky
Februrary 1, 2011 Geneva pigeons falling from the sky news
Februrary 1, 2011
Geneva pigeons falling from the sky

news

Forecasts | Closings More Dead Fish Found In Arkansas River
February 1, 2011 More Dead Fish Found In Arkansas River news
February 1, 2011
More Dead Fish Found In Arkansas River

news

Thousands of fish die in the Pantanal
Jan 31, 2011 Swarms of painted, pacu, gold, and even cacharas stingrays are floating dead in Rio Negro, Aquidauana in the Pantanal of Mato Grosso do Sul The Environmental Police estimated at several t...
Jan 31, 2011

Swarms of painted, pacu, gold, and even cacharas stingrays are floating dead in Rio Negro, Aquidauana in the Pantanal of Mato Grosso do Sul The Environmental Police estimated at several tons, adding that he does not have the scale of the carnage.

News

Thousands of fishes, turtles die in Etawah pond
January 30, 2011 Thousands of fishes, turtles die in Etawah pond news
January 30, 2011
Thousands of fishes, turtles die in Etawah pond

news

Fish safe to eat although UAPB researchers can't explain 83,000 fish kill???
January 30, 2011 Fish safe to eat although UAPB researchers can't explain 83,000 fish kill Continue reading on Examiner.com: Fish safe to eat although UAPB researchers can't explain 83,000 fish kill

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by stu030273
i have just seen the most different birds i have ever seen, i have never seen (and i know that obviously birds have to grow) the most tiniest birds ever in full flight in a flock they could'nt have been 3 inches big honestly i am no bird expert nor do i claim to know my birds however i have lived here all my life and never seen these birds, they were soooo tiny and fast like swallows only tiny, i live in london!

This sounds like you are describing finches. They are usually pretty fast and illusive. Put out a birdfeeder with some black niger thistle or black oil sunflower seeds and see if you can get a closer look. A small binoculars are inexpensive (mine were only about 15 USD) and they are sufficient for bird watching close by. I have a lot of finches this time of year, especially the ones known as goldfinches or wild canaries.

Edit to add:
this system automatically edited the type of thistle I mentioned. It is not THE "n-word". Dammit it refers to the country of origin, not a vulgar slang word for an African American. The word I used is spelled with one g, not two. Not even the same word and certainly not even the same meaning. Humph!

edit on 5-2-2011 by Alethea because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
is there a thread that has all the dieoffs of the last couple of months
if not get to work we must determin wtf is going on

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by icecold7
is there a thread that has all the dieoffs of the last couple of months
if not get to work we must determin wtf is going on

I believe that there was one at one time, but it was taken down.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join