It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question/Suggestion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Sorry if this isn't the right place, wasn't sure where to put it.

I was wondering, is it possible to go to the last post in a thread that you haven't already read, instead of just the last post that was posted in the thread? Or the first new post since you last visited the thread?

Also, I think there should be a requirement that when people post videos, they should give a brief description of what the video is about or what is said in it, often times I can't watch the video for various reasons, and people post dramatic headlines like "you have to see this" etc. without any explanation.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MortlitantiFMMJ
Also, I think there should be a requirement that when people post videos, they should give a brief description of what the video is about or what is said in it, often times I can't watch the video for various reasons, and people post dramatic headlines like "you have to see this" etc. without any explanation.

Terms and Conditions of Use:
15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I was wondering, is it possible to go to the last post in a thread that you haven't already read, instead of just the last post that was posted in the thread? .

At this juncture the only available feature/tool that one can use is the "Last Post" feature. For those that may not be aware that such a feature exist, see below graphic.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/19a1305d6ffc.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I was wondering, is it possible to go to the last post in a thread that you haven't already read, instead of just the last post that was posted in the thread?

Stop being so lazy

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Thanks for your replies, are there any plans to implement a 'go to first new post' feature?

top topics

join