It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt protests as Wikileaks has the "best" timing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I have not really been following the Egyption protests but from what I understand is its pretty huge. I just wanted to share that if your friends with Wikileaks on Facebook you probably recieved a huge amount of posts about the cables regarding Egyptions being subjected to police brutality daily, definately gotta add wikileaks to your FB.
was the timing planned?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The timing is always, always planned. In fact, the idea of it not being planned is far too hidden to consider. Good point.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Mind you I wonder if it is actually of any effect considering what i've read from previous threads is that the communications have been shut down there so I doubt they are even aware. But there are ways leaks.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This makes me believe that once the riots start in the old US of A, Wikileaks will be obliged to release some incredibly nasty stuff about the US government.

Obviously, Wikileaks is against the status quo of government lies and treachery worldwide, so naturally it would be in the best interests of the people to release the cables strategically in order to fuel protests and keep the people awake and well aware of the situation. When it comes to sheeple who don't care about anything, the cables mean absolutely nothing in their eyes, that is of course unless they are already angry and looking for a reason to pick a fight.

I gotta say, I'm liking the agenda and hopefully this fuels the Egyptian anger until they throw the government to the dogs.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I hope their pathetic gov falls! It's about time the people are standing strong for their freedom!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
They are probably just taking advantage of the events in Egypt to promote the leaks.

Egypt riots - time to find the cables talking about Egypt and point them out.

I dont think if anything happened in Egypt they would be singling out Egypt specific cables.

top topics

join