It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy of the Century...Jesus and Lucifer, One and the Same!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
To claim this and believe it is blasphemy against the holy spirit. To say Jesus is not real, or to say he is the one who is evil and to truly believe that in your mind and heart is the unforgivable sin for which God will not forgive. You can pray for forgiveness and it will not be given. No worries because I'm sure you do not plan to ask for forgiveness. But if you feel even a hint of guilt from reading what I'm saying, simply pause and ask for forgiveness, confess that Jesus is real and immediately you will be forgiven. If you feel no guilt, then there is no point. He won't forgive you anyway it's too late. People think God is supposed to be all sweet and nice but he is everything. He gets angry. He is jealous. He does get frustrated. If you walk out on him he will not stop you. If you disown him, he will disown you. And remember: He also created Lucifer who turned to evil and became Satan. God is everything. Beginning and end. Alpha and omega. Good and evil. This does not mean God commits evil, it just means that everything on this earth was created by him even those that become evil.

How is it that people can believe in God yet they do not want to believe that he can come to earth in the flesh?? He can do anything. He can come down and pull up next to you at a red light and you'd never know. He could be sitting beside you on a plane just because he wanted to be near you that day for some reason. I think what confuses people is the fact that his first time coming here he decided to come through a woman. He did not have to. He chose to. He could've descended from the sky, but he decided to grow up here with us. To go to school with other kids, to play with other kids, to grow into a man that hung out with other adults and laughed and enjoyed himself with us for years.

I will admit. The story of God, and Jesus Christ seems impossible. It's unreal. But I am telling you from the bottom of my heart I know that God is real. I had dreams as a kid, that I am seeing happen before my eyes 15+ years later. In detail. I know he is real and yet I still have doubts sometimes. That's a natural response I am just a human. God is something so major that its beyond my comprehension. I am not meant to understand. We were not created to understand him in that way. But those prophetic dreams are my own personal proof and that's what he does. He drops little hints around for us.

I mean, how can you explain, a little piece of flesh with thin cartilage, bone, & feathers somehow piercing the sky? Flying anywhere it wants to go? How can you see that miracle everyday and not believe that there is a god? What is making this bird fly? You think that physics fully explains this? No, physics and science can only describe the work of God, it doesn't explain it because it is none of our business. God did not intend for us to know how birds fly through the sky.

You're telling me that this life is for nothing? That some people live horrible lives from start to finish in situations that are beyond their control, and it's all for nothing? Bull#.

People hate to think that God is real, because then they will be faced with their guilt. They feel it's ridiculous to have to ask a omnipresent being for forgiveness, what they don't get is he's just as real as you and me. He is sitting right there in the room with you right now. And you were born with a good friend called the holy spirit, (which society has called your "guilty conscience") and if you listen carefully your holy spirit talks to you. That seems crazy doesn't it? Schizophrenic? There's no such thing. From the moment you are born, demons are stalking you, and the moment you are born you are given a holy guide, a spirit, both these demons and the holy spirit influence the decisions you make throughout your life.

Schizophrenia is nothing more than demons taunting a person constantly for whatever reason. Which can only be cured with the help of Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.

Anyway, Jesus and the devil are not and cannot be one in the same. Jesus was God in the flesh. He removed demons from the bodies of humans. A demon cannot exorcise another demon, nor would a demon want to. They want to see you suffer.

Satan is not as powerful as Jesus. Movies & television make him seem all powerful but it's a lie. We have given him dominion over the earth. He did not acquire that power on his own. We relinquished this to him.

Also any magical power he possesses is 2nd hand. He cannot do anything without God's permission. People don't understand that. They think they can sacrifice someone or an animal and Satan is going to give them a bunch of cool stuff but it doesn't work that way. If God says no, the answer is no. You can murder 1, 000 babies and nothing will happen.

God allows bad things to happen. Why? Because he gave us free will to do whatever we want. He told us not to eat from the tree of life but he did not try to stop us when we did it anyway. We were meant to be free to do what we will, and there are consequences for some of the choices we make.

The major consequence is death in exchange for sin. Meaning we all deserve death because we are sinners, and we will never be perfect. This is why we shed our bodies after a period of time, because that's the consequence of being born a sinner. God could and should destroy someone immediately for defying him, after all, he made us. But instead he said I want you all to have a chance to live so I will send my son to die in your place. The ultimate sacrifice. He basically killed himself to one, give us a second chance, and two to prove his existence. If you desire another chance to truly be a good person, and do your best not to sin, and if you believe that he came to this earth in the flesh, died and rose again, then once you shed your body, you will await judgement, and if you tried your absolute best to obey God you will have eternal life. He will raise you from the dead, and you will live forever with no memory of any pain from your first life. He said that your faith only has to be the size of a mustard seed. He did not expect you to fully believe this. He gets it. He thought of everything. He just wants us to try. He just wants to be acknowledge him. Ask for forgiveness. Praise him and thank him. That's. It!

Why is this so hard to believe? Because man wrote God's story? Because the magical world only exists in movies?

You watch birds fly, plants growing, you see small children grow into 100+ pound adults, you see animals grow, you see magic every day yet you don't believe in it?

You are on a computer, or cellphone reading this. The electronic device you are using is nothing more that plastic, metals, and glass, with wires, yet I can request to speak to you via video & my face, movements & voice can be projected to your phone from millions of miles away. You think that's mundane? You think humans deserve full credit for this? Thousands of people can watch one football game from TV screens made of glass, wire and plastic at the same damn time. You think humans deserve full credit for this?

There is something more, just ask him to reveal the truth and he will. It is your choice how you choose to go forward with your life from that point. You can choose to be who God designed you to be, you can ignore him, or you can follow Satan. Remember Satan sets traps, not God. God allows him to set them for his holy purpose but he's not decietful or spiteful.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BeverlyJonas

Why doesn't god show himself right now? If he's real why doesn't he just prove it?

Because if he did you would die. After committing a sin, you would have to die with few chances of forgiveness.

Why?

Because you knew better. God literally stood in front of you and said don't do that, and you did it anyway knowing 100% for a fact that he was real and he created you.

In a way, your doubt is healthy. If all of us just somehow knew 100% that He was real without any type of physical proof (prophetic dreams, visits from Jesus, angels or demons, hearing voices, etc) that would be a miracle. - which can happen BTW -

But if you have doubts that's fine. Ask God to reveal himself to you. If you want Him that badly, he will. It may not happen in a way you expect and it can take years to finally see him in your life. In everything. He Is just what He Is! Simple. It's not complicated. The hard part is following his law! Because sin has the illusion of feeling good! Like living in a mirage!

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BeverlyJonas

Maybe Jesus is or is not real. You do not know with 100% certainty or accurately if Jesus is truly real or not, yes you can hope, and wish he is real and have faith in him, which is fine with me! Hoping, wishing and having faith in something does not make it real (except for in the law of attraction/quantum physics-thoughts are things, the law of attraction/quantum physics-thoughts are things is how everything in our physical reality are made and perhaps this is true with Jesus and God too! But this is topic for its own thread! But I will say this: be carefull what you have faith in and what you believe because you may actually manifest it in your physical reality and just because you manifested it your physical reality, does not mean it is for everyone!) Hoping, wishing and having faith in something is not wisdom, they are actually the opposite of wisdom and it is as low as you can be and the authorities want to keep you there! Why do you believe in Jesus...because a book (whom you do not know who wrote it and what agenda the person or people who wrote have (yes the agenda can be bad, not love, peace and prosperity) ). The bible can be interpreted in many diffrent ways. Maybe the bible does have truth to it, maybe it doesn't or it is made up and/or was written back in the day to keep the kings pessants in line! After all the bible does have a certain kings name attached to it. If that is true then congratulations for being a follower and for falling for it!

The same thing goes for sin and hell Maybe sin and hell is or is not real. You do not know with 100% certainty or accurately if sin and hell is truly real or not, yes you can hope, and wish that it is real and have faith that they are real!

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Satan is Allah, Jesus is God, i know he exsists, i know Satan exsists, i know the bible is truth.

The gospel is simple, trust in jesus, that is faith, and believe in him, believe he died for you and that he was raised from the dead, and you will be saved!

Sin is rebellion against Gods commands to love God, and Love all humans. The bible teaches Right Minded State, which is what Righteousness means.
The bible teaches us not to Sin.

There is One Creator, that is Jesus. Then there is a Angel who convinced other angels to Sin, and took on the name Allah, he has other names but the modern one will do well enough to steer people to God. Following Jesus isn't a religion, its a Relationship.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well, I'm a luciferian. I don't go to some grove, I don't cherish evil. In fact, I despise it. I'm not a mason or anything like. My faith and practice is very similar to what one would associate with a follower if Christ, to be completely honest. Things like love, charity, good works. I also love Jesus and try to do as he asked as well. Anyway.... One and the same? I don't think so. There are some reasons for that position, but that all depends on a person's perception of the nature of Jesus. Just like Satan and Lucifer aren't the same thing. I would say to anyone seeking knowledge to look within, pray, study. Come to your own conclusions and love each other. Just my 2 shekels. I woulnt normally post, but I felt like a perspective from a real luciferian was in order. Y'all have a great day.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join