It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood/Movie Predictions for 2011 and beyond.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I have, like many of you, seen the video's that contained Hollywood movie predictions for 911, the BP oil disaster, magnetic anomalies, etc. Does anyone know of other newer movie/TV shows that may be predicting future events? I'm not 100% sold on this but there are way too many coincidences to ignore and it is clear that the NWO/Illuminati do give forewarning even if it is obscured and hidden(in plain sight).

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Not movies, but I think the T.V. shows Fringe and The Event might offer some clues. Not really specific predictions, per se, but they give you a lot to think about.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kismetphayze
Not movies, but I think the T.V. shows Fringe and The Event might offer some clues. Not really specific predictions, per se, but they give you a lot to think about.

also go online and watch "the 4400" and heroes.. IMO these are conditioning for the "second coming" .. where mankind's DNA "ascends in 2012 .. evolves.. and you begin to see supernatural abilities manifest in humans worldwide... and people who use them for good will or could be considered superheroes... and very christ-like... supervillains on the other hand.. very anti-christ like...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Cars 2 being released in 2011 hints at the talking car phenomena that will be prevalent through the NWO's schemes of villainy.

Dunno, really sceptical that movies and tv have hints and messages but then again, who knows.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Thanks for the totally asinine response. It really helped this thread. Jag-off.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Ok, don't mean to jack your thread but I figured it would be cool since its movie related.

Do you guys remember the plot to "A long kiss goodnight"? With Gina Davis and Samuel L. Jackson.

There was something called operation honey moon. The five years later it happened in real life.

new topics

top topics

join