It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Ryan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
anyone follow this bloke?
Has he lost it? Did he ever have it?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
He never had it, does a poor job of presentations, not to mention a half mediocre website IF that.

Always brings on "insiders" with no concrete proof.

The latest video release on PC has a guy talking about USA made aviation technology, alien UFO look a like aircraft and all this guy has (as in his FIRST part of two [2 just released]) in the way of proof of his story, with no credibility to boot and a bunch of animated and hand drawn pictures.
COME ON...These are the types of garbage "insiders" this half hacked production company brings together whilst charging obscene amounts of money for webinars that have tons of technical difficulties and go down, audio cutting off etc.

Also in that same "disclosure" webinar, they brought on a guest speaker who is also a convicted fraudster....SEAN DAVID MORTON, who claims to be a psychic. Who tried to bilk millions out of investors and got caught red handed. Kerry (bills partner on PC) goes on to say how she is very good friends with SDM.

Therefore based on observations made I am confidently concluding that anyone attached to Project Camelot is nothing more than someone making up stories to get their lame attempt at 15 minutes of fame and making some money along the way.

ps: Did you know that the creators of PC ask for public donations to go on trips to places like egypt, south america, etc....and people actually donate, hahaha....What a bunch of suckers.

UNTIL SOMEONE HAS CONCRETE PROOF (official stolen government documents & video) I WILL REMAIN SKEPTICAL. BECAUSE I have believed for far to long without anything concrete being shown to public, and have started watching a new trend of masterful wordsmiths springing stories of false hopes on all of us while sitting back and collecting a paycheck while doing so.

pps: The video for "CHARLES", If the guy really was who he said he was, why was he scared to show his face, why didnt he have any concrete proof other than here say - which is no say at all - and why didn't he name names, places, co ordinates, and time lines if he truly does have terminal cancer, what would he be scared of if he is dying, why wouldn't he want to truly change the course of human history.....? UNLESS IT WAS BOGUS!

Just another fake guy with another fake story that will fade away.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I thought Project Camelot was a brilliant idea at first. It was sort of a take off on Greer's filming of UFO witnesses and insiders and I believed the premise of PC was sound.

But at some point, the whole operation seemed to become somewhat bizarre. Everything each witness said seemed to be taken verbatim and without question. There is no oversight, proof, or review of any of the theories and "facts" that are spewed and presented.

Indeed, if you believed everything you heard on PC, what a truly strange reality you'd subscribe to. A lot of it is contradictory and most of it makes no sense. I know that truth is often stranger than fiction, but these guys are just way out there.

I feel like PC was a good idea gone bad. It's a good example of what happens when there is absolutely no oversight and very little research or skepticism applied.

Their interview with Greer certainly displayed the fact that Bill and Kerry have an agenda.........

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
all great points..

i have been checking the site out for a while now but yeah its pretty ridiculous, the people on there, im sure are nice people and all that crap but man they really have bill up on a pedestal, so far that yeah theres no questioning of him and if people do bill has a lot of little pets to defend him.

i just find it soooo ironic, that these people all go on about the elite this and anti establisment that but then the first thing they do is follow someone else!
it just doesnt make sense, well it does but i suppose thats the major problem

its all a big pig out on peoples imaginations. there has been nothing concrete and if he does have information, just say it
i dont see why hes holding onto it.. oh the tptb will get me if i tell the secrets, umm if they know that he knows they would get him anyways wouldnt they? before he says anything. he makes out like hes very important a spokesman for the alternative community haha i dont want anyone in a hat talking on my behalf.

i call bull# on next to everything hes about.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
projectavalon.net.../page3

i nearly got sick reading this

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I know that this is an old thread, but it still has relevance. The forum he owns, Project Avalon, has grown significantly over the 10+ or so years. But so has Bill Ryan's ego, apparently, and his eagerness to ban (which they call "unsubscribe") people from his forum for disagreeing with them (which may include myself).

Now, Project Avalon doesn't seem anything too far from typical, but I am not too sure what to think of it. Doesn't have the best people in my opinion, but more like just typical.

top topics

join