It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 what's going on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
In the 2 weeks of 2011 so far we have had mass animal die of, assassination's, floods, earthquakes.volcano's and possible famine what's going I'm not religious but are we living in the end times
Or are we being tricked into thinking so. If there is any truth to 2012 maybe we have been fooled and 2011 is the year to fear

edit on 14-1-2011 by JDofENGLAND because: spelling

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JDofENGLAND

Interesting you would bring this point up. Me and a few friends were out on the town last night and one of my buddy's said the same thing. So i will give the same response i gave to him. 2012 has been dis-proven time and time again. On theses boards and well by just about Anyone with common sense. Not a bash at you. I still believe it is a significant date but that being said i also DO NOT believe it is a Doomsday Date.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Its basically all to do with anti-reality. The human consciousness is currently trapped in a bubble of anti-reality.
These events, are related at the same time to the chaotic nature of the cosmos and to the cause and effect created by our own thought waves. Our thought waves have changed from a lower frequency to a higher frequency.
This change has been brought on by particles emitted from the sun and they have changed our DNA.
As a result of this the temporal structure of reality surrounding our existence has elevated into anti-reality.
In this state, the effects of thought energy at its current frequency will have a far more dramatic effect causing the realisation and physical experience and manifestation of things which would not normally come to pass.
The inherent danger is that we shall cause our own demise in a self fulfilling prophecy.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I have been thinking the same. Something is going on, people were talking about end of the world before 2000, but things that are happening right now were not happening before, not in such a huge scale and not so many at least.
Earth is going through big changes right now.

I have been wondering one thing... is it Sun that affects Earth so much right now, or is it Earth itself? I know that Sun affecst Earth from big part, however, I think that all the things that are happening right now are not caused only by Sun.
If it is only Sun, I know there is climate change happening on all of the planets in our Solar system, but is Pole Shift happening on them as well? Can anyone answer my question? I am no expert in this field. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDofENGLAND
In the 2 weeks of 2011 so far we have had mass animal die of, assassination's, floods, earthquakes.volcano's and possible famine what's going I'm not religious but are we living in the end times
Or are we being tricked into thinking so. If there is any truth to 2012 maybe we have been fooled and 2011 is the year to fear

The simpsons said countdown 5,4,no time for a full countdown

edit on 14-1-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre

Interesting you would bring this point up. Me and a few friends were out on the town last night and one of my buddy's said the same thing. So i will give the same response i gave to him. 2012 has been dis-proven time and time again. On theses boards and well by just about Anyone with common sense. Not a bash at you. I still believe it is a significant date but that being said i also DO NOT believe it is a Doomsday Date.

Everything you just typed, I agree with 100%. Its not half obvious something is going on. What it is I do not know. If it continues at this rate or faster, then we have a big problem. But in the end if anything was to happen within the next few years, we cannot do a thing about and we have no-one but ourselves to blame I guess.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

I have a bad feeling all these events are leading to something i don't know what i'm not saying doomsday I did say we might be getting tricked into thinking so but what is it all leading to
are the deaths of 5+ government employee's ex or serving connected maybe they where going to spill the beans.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
People have to realize that Dec. 21st, 2012 isn't some countdown where we instantaneously undergo a travesty. It marks the end date of the cycle; the cycle progresses and as we draw closer to that date (through 2011 and 2012), the amount of damage inflicted on the earth will grow at an alarming and more severe rate. The poles are reversing, and Dec. 21st likely reflects the completion of this transition. The pole shift is accelerating and being measured at this moment, and as it progresses, the earth is in for "turbulence" as its overall equilibrium is displaced. That's why we see an increasing number of natural disasters and cosmetic activity, growing every year at an exponential rate as we grow closer to this date where we reach the galactic plane. Once the poles hit the point of reverse, our magnetic field which pretty much protects us from solar winds and celestial damage, will be shut down and there is no way human life is sustainable under these conditions. It's already been shown to happen twice in our history, and by the looks of it, our generation got the short straw and we're gonna be around for this one.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I think TPTB are using HAARP etc. to create distractions, so people don't have time to prepare for the economic collapse. To put differences aside, and start making demands to government to secure basic necesseties. Based on what I've read, my feeling is that TPTB wants to shrink our numbers, and they will create a massive crisis, starting with food shortage.

A few signs that make me uneasy:
1) The U.S. space programs not happening(Heavy Lift, Constellation). These are enourmous investments that you wanna avoid building, if you're busy building/planning something else.
2) The "doom" events occuring seem hand-picked to divide us up into groups of those who "believe" the events happen because of: something religious, the aliens, the evil government. These are people who will never agree on anything! On the other hand, all these people would be able to come together, if we knew an economic collapse was coming in say 5 months.

That's my 2 cents, Good Luck!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I have a bad feeling all these events are leading to something i don't know what i'm not saying doomsday I did say we might be getting tricked into thinking so but what is it all leading to
are the deaths of 5+ government employee's ex or serving connected maybe they where going to spill the beans.

Undoubtedly something major is going on. But that being said I don't think the date matters at this point. Or 2012 has much to do with it. Instead of focusing on dates and end of the world scenarios we should focus on the Very real issues we are facing now. Not as a community, Not as a american , We should look at it as Human beings and we are all part of a much larger Community The human race, And if more People could see it that way maybe we could make a REAL CHANGE.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

To true, I just want to know what's happening and why and more importantly IF there is anybody to hold account or not. Even if this is a natural threat the people hiding the real info away are lying to us and need to face consequence's to their actions. Another thing I'd like to know if any of this relates to the killings

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I agree and I am sure there are dark days ahead of us still to come. All we can do is stick together and never lose hope. After all at the end of the day all we have is each other and hope. And just remember the thing about hope is You don't have to ever give it up. Unlike our rights.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Aside from the different types of animal die off's. It sounds like pretty much as "business as usual". Personally i think animal die off's are more common than we think but with all the publicity now people are more aware and quicker to note them now than previously. Everything else sounds just like just another year on good ol' planet earth to me.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre

How can you disprove something which is a year or so away. I believe it is the end of this reality which we are currently in. The Mayans have been misinterpreted in their message its not a doomsday date but a shift in conciousness.

top topics

join