It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the ATS Staff get stalked?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Goodness. I awake to see that there was an attempted hijacking.

Anyhow, I have to say; I surprised this hasn't happened to more of you. Granted, the incidents I am hearing about here are pretty creepy, I guess I just expected something a bit wilder. Regardless, any stalker is a concern. Be safe, everyone.

-B

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

I've never had any other log-in attempts since I changed the name of our wireless network to "NSA-SUBNODE-019."

LOL. Like it, great idea, I'd love to see the face of the weirdo when that name pops up on their attempt to hack you

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
If your ever so slightly paranoid then beat them at their own game. With several years of support, you too can place this honey on your roof

... lanklink ...

oops almost forgot, if you do want to attract that extra attention around your neighbors then perhaps several hundred thousands later and you too can have either of these.

www.utilitycamo.com...
edit on 15-1-2011 by tristar because: :-)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
If your ever so slightly paranoid then beat them at their own game. With several years of support, you too can place this honey on your roof

... lanklink ...

oops almost forgot, if you do want to attract that extra attention around your neighbors then perhaps several hundred thousands later and you too can have either of these.

www.utilitycamo.com...
edit on 15-1-2011 by tristar because: :-)

Id LOVE to get both of these, but I live in Illinois and would get the cactus for grins.
We live in a very old neighborhood and there are retired people and just plain old as dirt nosey fruitcakes here. Im not young myself. but you get what Im saying... THOSE kind of old folks who have noting better to do. One guy even picks the sticks up off of the ground in the neighborhood yards and has them stored in his shed organized according to size.. not joking.
Id dearly LOVE to have about 3 of those ridiculous looking things in your first link mounted on my house.
Im a jerk and talked the husband into wearing a tinfoil cap while mowing the lawn year before last while the kids and I were doing stuff in the garden with our tinfoil beanies on. I figure if they are going to watch me, Im going to have some fun with the old idiots.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

What i would i give to have a photo of the neighbors facial expressions while you guys were with your tinfoil hats.....simply priceless. ...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Tonight someone seemed to have been following me. Now, I don't believe in coincidences. However, I do believe in paranoia. I am what I am. I'd rather have better chances at being safe and be paranoid, than to be naive, and be vulnerable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join