It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun God symbol appearing next to the sun ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I found this picture of a halo around the sun and winged disc/sun god symbol in the sky next to it. I learned here on ATS that the halo around the sun is a optical effect called a 'sun dog' but whats the explanation for the symbol ? is it also an optical effect or is it photoshopped ? If the image isn't altered I think its an important message for us cuz it couldn't be coincidence.

Are there any experts out there to analyze this ?

here's where I found the pic ______beforeitsnews/story/346/771/Gods_eye,_Planet_X,_or_dimensional_portal:_strange_sun_pictures_may_solve_the_mass_bird_and_fish_die_off.html
and beforeitsnews.com found it on this forum wup-forum.com...

edit on 11-1-2011 by Jay Electronica because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
notice how there is also a rainbow around the sun and that the "wings" coming off the disc are slanted back toward the sun also. I would say this is only a lens flare. A cool lens flare but a lens flare none the less.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay Electronica

Nice, Looks like a lens flare also. Looks like a pupil and iris, post a negative of the picture and you will see!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

It does look pretty cool. but I agree with everyone else... lens flare

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The eye of God !

Second reaction

Lens flare........ but quite a differen one.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I found this picture of a halo around the sun...

Yes, you and several other ATS members already....that's the way it happens, sometimes, when people post up a photo like that on the InterWebz, and make wild, unscientific assertions about it.

When a few moments of learning, and searching, will show that it is an obvious lens artifact.

Welcome to the 21st century, and the Internet Age....full of pranks, hoaxes and continual idiotic rantings.....

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Most of the "sun dogs" I see these days are after they spray the hell out of our skies.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
WELL I don't care if it The Eye Ra or what it pretty!
honesty I can't look at the sun it hurts my eyes so thanks for the pic!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
so we live in the eye of God? Are we a baby inside of a womb?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowind

Comparing this image to other images of lens flare, I'm not totally convinced thats what it is but I guess it's possible. I would love to here some more opinions...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Hey ur user name is that what u actually go by or are you borrowing it from the real guy who uses that name?

new topics

top topics

join