It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fusion/ FEMA camps??????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I just heard of Fusion camps. Apparently there collecting supplies for a huge disaster. at the concentration camps they are collecting anybody that is thought to be a threat to national security. There collecting people who are conspiracy theorists,gun owners,protesters, and even political campaigners.There is a fusion camp it overstate in the US. The fusion camps are places where local state and national police and military forces converge information.
FEMA camps are where the so called THREATS??? are held. The Government is saying that there residential holding areas? I know there not because the signs at the entrance say to not bring in any escape oriented material??? Also nearby some FEMA camps (in the woods) there are over 500 Ready to be used plastic coffins. This makes me think that there might really be a Pandemic in the future,and the US government believes it!

PS: What do you guys/members think of this????

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Rebel21

Well the plastic coffin side of the story has been completely debunked, the rest, well I personally dont believe in it, but it is still interesting.

link   
reply to post by Rebel21

they exist, ventura went there, also someone started a thread yesterday about a grandma that was questioned by a member of the fusion center or something about terror ties.

link   
reply to post by Rebel21

I think Jesse Ventura covered this already..

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
yes, there is a thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

that is discussing this very topic.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jedite

Can you submit the evidence that " debunked " the coffin bit? Haven't seen any of that yet/

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Indeed...

Thread closed.

top topics

join